BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

a1bb7d04da504d68bca21d49.jpg

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

View attachment 422878

It's a Monty Python Holy Grail reference, written by them in the 1970s.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

View attachment 422851

That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.

View attachment 422878

I know, but in context of the political cartoon it's been done and many are plagiarized (like a tactic of deflection).

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878

I know, but in context of the political cartoon it's been done and many are plagiarized (like a tactic of deflection).

So you're saying you plagiarized Holy Grail first? Pfffft.

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878

I didn't know that. I thought it highligted the absurdity of the blobber's claims that Trump is winning the court cases...

Biden won. Trump lost. Deal with it.
Trump won. Biden lost. Deal with it.

Only in your dreams...and not according to the EC and the popular vote.
On 1/20/2021 he exits stage left and then I'm pretty sure he'll be too busy dodging legal action
to think about running again in four years.
Setting yourself up again eh ? The new Democrats never learn.

No setup necessary. It's not Democrats on the clock for the next two years, it's Republicans. They avoided what should have been a bloodbath on election day with Trump's help.
Whelp, Trump won't be around running in two years. If I were Democrats, I'd go after Republicans on the first day of the new Congress. Show the people who are the ones obstructing
and being the party of no..especially in the middle of a pandemic.

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878

I didn't know that. I thought it highligted the absurdity of the blobber's claims that Trump is winning the court cases...

It surely does and it's a brilliant analogy.

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878

I should watch that stuff more often. "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878

I should watch that stuff more often. "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"

Pick the most Rumpian line --- "I move .... for no man" is a good one.

"You've got no arms (court cases) left!" "Yes I have"

He might have had his hair dye running down his face, but he can still coherently put a sentence together unlike your guy who can't
haha...he most certainly cannot. He can barely speak english anymore. He is embarrassing himself in court by forgetting the meanings of simple english words. His rants are often just piles of words with very little order or structure. I cant believe you even said that. You clearly are not watching him.

Forum List

Back