BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?
If you are speaking to me, don't. Go back to your own swamp down below.
Because I'm smarter than you are. That's why I'm not an elderly person still begging and confused month to month about my living situation.
No, you are younger than I am and have not worn my moccassins. So keep your judgements to yourself. I have not begged for one thing and you know it. And YOU should worry about your monthly living situation yourelf if your idol Biden get in there.
Meanwhile..off to ignore you go. I'm sick of you making fun of my situations and claiming I begged for help when I certainly did not. So again...fuck you. I will not see any further nastiness from you. /ignore
You're a failure in life. My family is secure and successful. That's a testament... and all your disturbed rambling threads about civil war and the election was a fraud and blahblah are all a testament to your headfucked, overly emotional and lacking in education opinions. You deserve where you're at, "ready to die" as you say all the time, ya miserable crank.
You and your family won’t be very safe when the cops are cut !! The leftist thugs won’t spare you
You fall for propaganda too much, and you told the flamezone that even your mother thinks you need to be institutionalized. I think I'll take my chances with my own judgment, not you reclusive, barely socially coherent retards, thanks.

I am actually one of the good guys !
My mom is a crazy old Jewish lady lol
Am I crazy ?? Only 1/3 insane
I know you have a good heart and are only crazy on a message board buddy.
I have a great heart !! My mom said that
Only my brain is corroded
I am flying to Israel and they’re going to patch it up
I believe it. You seem like a self reflective person with a slight distortion of reality. My first recommendation would be to continue not letting it go overboard. Next, you should focus less on sloganeering and things like that, and instead, dig the deepest way possible into the MATH of every policy, view or value.
Those Dr Mengele creeps also illegally removed part of my “—-“ when I was born in the 70s

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?
Because I'm smarter than you are. That's why I'm not an elderly person still begging and confused month to month about my living situation.
No, you are younger than I am and have not worn my moccassins. So keep your judgements to yourself. I have not begged for one thing and you know it. And YOU should worry about your monthly living situation yourelf if your idol Biden get in there.
Meanwhile..off to ignore you go. I'm sick of you making fun of my situations and claiming I begged for help when I certainly did not. So again...fuck you. I will not see any further nastiness from you. /ignore
You're a failure in life. My family is secure and successful. That's a testament... and all your disturbed rambling threads about civil war and the election was a fraud and blahblah are all a testament to your headfucked, overly emotional and lacking in education opinions. You deserve where you're at, "ready to die" as you say all the time, ya miserable crank.
You and your family won’t be very safe when the cops are cut !! The leftist thugs won’t spare you
You fall for propaganda too much, and you told the flamezone that even your mother thinks you need to be institutionalized. I think I'll take my chances with my own judgment, not you reclusive, barely socially coherent retards, thanks.

I believe it. You seem like a self reflective person with a slight distortion of reality. My first recommendation would be to continue not letting it go overboard. Next, you should focus less on sloganeering and things like that, and instead, dig the deepest way possible into the MATH of every policy, view or value.
Those Dr Mengele creeps also illegally removed part of my “—-“ when I was born in the 70s
I'm glad mine was cut...but I def. agree that it shouldn't have been done without choice. What a weird practice! Just be glad you're not un-cut though, bro. Chicks find that hideous, save for a few of the freaks. Ladies like a polished statue that reminds them of Greek mythology. Can't have that extra scared turtle look.

Don’t let these degenerates do it your boys
I beg you !!
It removes most of any feel ,and it’s like having a dead “ tree stump “
I never knew about until I was in HS showers and I was called “ cut cock”

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Wrong.

I'm glad mine was cut...but I def. agree that it shouldn't have been done without choice. What a weird practice! Just be glad you're not un-cut though, bro. Chicks find that hideous, save for a few of the freaks. Ladies like a polished statue that reminds them of Greek mythology. Can't have that extra scared turtle look.
I don’t care what they want ; I was lost all my corpuscle nerve fibers

That sucks!!! My shaft feels eerrthang. It even hiccups in the wind.

That sucks!!! My shaft feels eerrthang. It even hiccups in the wind.
I need to take my prescription drugs and it will knock me out until Sunday afternoon.
Maybe that is why I am so limpo lol
They’re waiting for me !!
Brave new World ..here I come

I've hitched my soul to someone who DID SOMETHING GOOD for our country. Its too bad you hitched yours to a sad little senile man being strung along withhis puppetmasters.

The senile old man beat your Orange God

I'm sorry to say this to you, Gracie, but Trump doesn't give a shit about you. He only cares about himself.

I know you've heavily invested in him emotionally, but he absolutely does not care about you.

The only reason why he says so is because you adore him.

But given the chance, he'd totally fuck you and toss you out back if he thought it would benefit him.

True story.
I am invested in him emotionally because he represents what many of us want. Safety. Military enhancements. Jobs. Lower medical costs. etc etc etc. If he loses, then he loses. But he hasn't lost yet. That has been and will be my point. He has not lost yet.
Trump wasn’t going to ‘provide’ any that – most of those issues are the sole purview of Congress.

Trump is an incompetent neophyte who was wholly unfit to be president – he was ignorant of, and had contempt for, sound, responsible governance, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist – he’s an arrogant authoritarian wannabe despot who coddled dictators and went to war with our allies.

‘Trump’ was a mistake, an aberration the people have wisely voted out of office – and good riddance.

Biden won. Trump lost. Deal with it.
4lly39.jpg

This was brought to my attention:
If true, those fake printed ballots some Ballot counters and oversight testified to seeing, were bought in China. What the reporter forgets to dwell on, is if these Governors like Cuomo were ordering masks from China, printing and diapers for Joe would be only logical orders in addition to their purchase spree. In fact imagine the outrage finding out some of that covid relief aid went to
Fake Ballots instead of Supplies.=WOW!

If true, those fake printed ballots some Ballot counters and oversight testified to seeing, were bought in China. What the reporter forgets to dwell on, is if these Governors like Cuomo were ordering masks from China, printing and diapers for Joe would be only logical orders in addition to their purchase spree. In fact imagine the outrage finding out some of that covid relief aid went to
Vet your sources.

Here's how:

'Is gateway pundit a reputable source?'

"No, ass hole. GatewayPundit is a conspiracy theory website. How come it takes two fucking seconds to learn that, but you didn't know before using it as a personal source?"

Vet your sources.

Here's how:

"No, ass hole. GatewayPundit is a conspiracy theory website. How come it takes two fucking seconds to learn that, but you didn't know before using it as a personal source?"
I said If it is true, YOUR AD HOMINEM REPLY is not a refutation that it is not and only sets yourself up for 1)proof that the source is corrupt on this singular story
2) removal of all left wing media from broadcasting rights since they are almost always, not sometimes, but always propaganda and tabloid.

Fact: the Fake and copied ballots reported by witnesses had to be printed by someone somewhere, so until you expose the who and where, you are just protecting the criminals and the crime instead of the victims.

Vet your sources.

Here's how:

What kind of talking is that we’re you raised in a barn... Personally I would give more credence to a so called conspiracy theory website then the fake news being generated by the likes of NBC , CBS, CNN and the like Who have been caught red handed in many a lie unfortunately....I think these things should be further looked into just in case there are some concrete facts then to dismiss them out of hand without further looking at it... Besides because you are so hot under the collar about it I myself am intrigued to see if it is based on more then Just hot air as should others as well....

Vet your sources.

Here's how:

What kind of talking is that we’re you raised in a barn... Personally I would give more credence to a so called conspiracy theory website then the fake news being generated by the likes of NBC , CBS, CNN and the like Who have been caught red handed in many a lie unfortunately....I think these things should be further looked into just in case there are some concrete facts then to dismiss them out of hand without further looking at it... Besides because you are so hot under the collar about it I myself am intrigued to see if it is based on more then Just hot air as should others as well....
Sorry let me translate. VET YOUR SOURCES

Funny I remember on election night they showed the SF Express envelopes arriving at Ballot counting stations and I conjectured that it would be really easy and that they could be bringing ballots there via them as they are an express company owned and based in China... Wouldn’t it be something if this place or some other printed ballots for just such an occasion ... It definitely is something to look into either it is a red herring( excuse the pun...lol... Red for communist ) or it is not

Forum List

Back