BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

View attachment 422878

It's a Monty Python Holy Grail reference, written by them in the 1970s.
I didn't know that. I thought it highligted the absurdity of the blobber's claims that Trump is winning the court cases...

It surely does and it's a brilliant analogy.

I should watch that stuff more often. "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"

Pick the most Rumpian line --- "I move .... for no man" is a good one.

"You've got no arms (court cases) left!" "Yes I have"

Not a big monty python fan. Maybe I should give them another look.

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?

Because the PA supr ct is made up of 5 liberal justices.

Let's get this to the real SCOTUS.

Let's just redo the election. Everyone has to show up in person to vote with an ID card or your vote won't count.

If you did it once, you can do it again, right liberals?

Stop watching CNN.
Stop watching CNN.
See what i mean? As if watching CNN has any bearing on the fact that neither you nor team Trump can produce a shred of evidence, while insisting lots of it exists. Delusional.
:71:
Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

View attachment 422878

It's a Monty Python Holy Grail reference, written by them in the 1970s.
I didn't know that. I thought it highligted the absurdity of the blobber's claims that Trump is winning the court cases...

It surely does and it's a brilliant analogy.

I should watch that stuff more often. "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"

Pick the most Rumpian line --- "I move .... for no man" is a good one.

"You've got no arms (court cases) left!" "Yes I have"

Not a big monty python fan. Maybe I should give them another look.

Brian...."Can I join your group ?"
Reg......."No. Piss off !"

The Pa. Supreme Court scolded you dipshits for the lack of evidence. Wtf is wrong with you?

Let's just redo the election. Everyone has to show up in person to vote with an ID card or your vote won't count.

ALL judges are Liberals by virtue of being part of the American system ----- designed by Liberals.

NONE of which has JACK FRIGGETY to do with judging the merits of frivolous lawsuits about butthurt.

And NO, you don't get an election "redo" just because you LOST IT.

ALL judges are Liberals by virtue of being part of the American system ----- designed by Liberals.

NONE of which has JACK FRIGGETY to do with judging the merits of frivolous lawsuits about butthurt.

Why are you so scared of another election? If you won it honestly once you can do it again, right?

Stop watching CNN.
The c stands for CIA.

Looks not very promising for Biden.

Mods are being ordered to censor anything about the election fraud.
This is an information WAR,..

Censorship is the final installment of a fascist state.

The mods don't censor. They just close a thread or move it to another forum, hon. Sometimes they delete stuff, but only if it gets so off topic/bashy, nobody knows what they are responding to anymore that IS on topic.....or.....they close the thread at the OPs request. :)

The word liberal has no meaning when a war monger like Barack Hussein Obama can win the Nobel Peace prize.

Why are you so scared of another election? If you won it honestly once you can do it again, right?

Where the fuck do you get the idea you can stand on the field after the game is over and everybody's gone home crying "WAAAH THAT GAME DIN'T COUNT"?

Tellya what though, if it's another election you want, let Rump run again in 2024. See what happens.

Why are you so scared of another election?
Because simply demanding a re-do because you lost is anti democratic and completely undermines our peaceful transitions of power. But we all know you cultists don't care about that, so you can spare us the little hissy fit in response. We know.
No, its to make sure all is on the up and up. Which is why football games and other sports rely on instant replay before giving a score to a team. Nothing nefarious about it.

The word liberal has no meaning when a war monger like Barack Hussein Obama can win the Nobel Peace prize.

The Nobel has nothing to do with Liberalism.

Where the fuck do you get the idea you can stand on the field after the game is over and everybody's gone home crying "WAAAH THAT GAME DIN'T COUNT"?
omg...we are on the same wavelength but different teams!!!

The mods don't censor. They just close a thread or move it to another forum, hon. Sometimes they delete stuff, but only if it gets so off topic/bashy, nobody knows what they are responding to anymore that IS on topic.....or.....they close the thread at the OPs request. :)
The conspiracy theory board IS for censorship !
No it is not for censorship.

It is an accurate reflection of what conspiracy theories are. Fringe ideas believed by few

Forum List

Back