BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
No.

The Cult believes whatever bullshit theyre told, and that shit is dangerous. Fuckin dummies

And meanwhile again....

Trump and his proxies are 1-40 in court.

Are you always going to live in the unreality?
1606619859652.png

And neither will we.

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.

Nope.
This is new.

Go ahead and laugh. I won't admit defeat until its ALL settled. And it ain't. So laugh. I don't really care.

And:

It failed.
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.

And:

It failed.
Don’t expect any help from Roberts
Better hope that Kav does his job !!

And:

It failed.
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.

Forum List

Back