BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

And some more. Y'all getting nervous yet, Toro?

That was dismissed with prejudice today.

Y'all are getting desperate.

It's pretty sad that you've hitched your soul to a liar and a grifter.
I've hitched my soul to someone who DID SOMETHING GOOD for our country. Its too bad you hitched yours to a sad little senile man being strung along withhis puppetmasters.

I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.

That is incorrect.

If it's a matter of state law, the only reason why it would go to the SCOTUS is if the plaintiffs could successfully argue that it pertains to federal law.

And that doesn't seem likely.

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.
Your understanding is always cartoonish. Why don't you hold yourself to a higher standard? That's rhetorical. Its a cult.

That is incorrect.

If it's a matter of state law, the only reason why it would go to the SCOTUS is if the plaintiffs could successfully argue that it pertains to federal law.

And if they do successfully argue it...then it goes to SCOTUS. And that is what you are afraid of, right?
But at least you explained it without being rude. Thanks for that.

I've hitched my soul to someone who DID SOMETHING GOOD for our country. Its too bad you hitched yours to a sad little senile man being strung along withhis puppetmasters.

The senile old man beat your Orange God

I'm sorry to say this to you, Gracie, but Trump doesn't give a shit about you. He only cares about himself.

I know you've heavily invested in him emotionally, but he absolutely does not care about you.

The only reason why he says so is because you adore him.

But given the chance, he'd totally fuck you and toss you out back if he thought it would benefit him.

True story.

That is incorrect.

And if they do successfully argue it...then it goes to SCOTUS. And that is what you are afraid of, right?
But at least you explained it without being rude. Thanks for that.
They haven't. They tried already, Cultist.

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
Your understanding is always cartoonish. Why don't you hold yourself to a higher standard? That's rhetorical. Its a cult.
Never thought I'd say this to you..at least lately anyway...but go fuck yourself. I've had enough of your nastiness.

Forum List

Back