Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise. How will that affect young voters inn 2024? (Poll)

How will students vote in 2024 since Biden lied to them about forgiving $20,000 of their loans?

• They will vote for democrats, since that is what students do

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • They will not vote for anyone since they were lied to

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • They will vote Republican because they will be really pissed at Joe Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So true. It shows how dumbed college has become. These “educated” professionals didn’t know that they would never see a dime, given that Biden has no constitutional right to provide it?
Exactly. Nancy even told them Biden can't forgive loans.

I'm curious what happens to the $66b that Biden already forgave, illegally.

The Biden administration has already canceled a record $66 billion in student loan debt for nearly 2.2 million borrowers.

Exactly. Nancy even told them Biden can't forgive loans.

I'm curious what happens to the $66b that Biden already forgave, illegally.

The Biden administration has already canceled a record $66 billion in student loan debt for nearly 2.2 million borrowers.
I know someone whose daughter, a lawyer (and her husband is as well) got $10,000 knocked off.

Since Biden allocated the funds illegally, I think they should be paid back - over 20 months - although interest should not accrue.

I know someone whose daughter, a lawyer (and her husband is as well) got $10,000 knocked off.

Since Biden allocated the funds illegally, I think they should be paid back - over 20 months - although interest should not accrue.

Wrong.
When congress allocates education funds, it is up to the president how they get spent in particular,
And it makes more sense to give students free tuition than it does to let the college have the money build a new alumnae facility or sporting arena.

Wrong.
When congress allocates education funds, it is up to the president how they get spent in particular,
And it makes more sense to give students free tuition than it does to let the college have the money build a new alumnae facility or sporting arena.
I like Vivek's plan to delete the Dept of Education and just give states the money saved. Education is a State responsibility not a Federal one.

OP: Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise.​

POS45 scammed voter with his "Build the Wall, and Mexico will pay for it" promise.

Biden will blame it on republicans, racism, climate change or something like that. And he will stand there ranting about how it's unfair the way young people are treated and that he will keep fighting for them.

And today's young people will believe every word because they are young and stupid and naive. Today's 18 year old is mentally developed as much as a 12 year old from 25 years ago.
OMG, that ^^^^ is idiotic.
If so, I blame Private Schools and Lame Homeschoolers. How about that?

OP: Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise.
POS45 scammed voter with his "Build the Wall, and Mexico will pay for it" promise.
A "remittance tax" would fund the wall and DHS.

OMG, that ^^^^ is idiotic.
If so, I blame Private Schools and Lame Homeschoolers. How about that?
That's fine. But who should prevail? Maybe no one should. Maybe education should be up to the parents and the students and the government should fuck right off.

A "remittance tax" would fund the wall and DHS.
POS45 Lied.
He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.
They didn't.
POS45 Lied to the American People.

No amount of SPIN will change that Fact.
trump lied and broke a campaign promise.

POS45 Lied He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.
They didn't. POS45 Lied to the American People.
No amount of SPIN will change that Fact.
trump lied and broke a campaign promise.
Trump built 95% of the wall. Biden has open borders.
If congress passes the remittance tax, the wall and DHS will be paid for. (Trump doesn't write/pass laws, congress needs to do that)

Forum List

Back