Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise. How will that affect young voters inn 2024? (Poll)

How will students vote in 2024 since Biden lied to them about forgiving $20,000 of their loans?

• They will vote for democrats, since that is what students do

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • They will not vote for anyone since they were lied to

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • They will vote Republican because they will be really pissed at Joe Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Think about it, we have a generation of college educated Americans, some who might be lawyers, who ain't got a clue about the Constitution. They should know that the president doesn't have the Constitutional authority to write the check that would forgive college loans but they thought it would happen at the stroke of a pen. Welcome to the real freaking world you fools.

You type shit without proving your assertions.
Post links proving your points.

1. GOP giveaway? Whose fucking money is it? Who earned it?
2. Democrats giveaway. Reparations. Student loan foregiveness. Welfare. Medicaid. Food stamps.
3. The worst states by far are dem run CA & NY. TX and FL are the best, at least fore normal people, not drugged up deviants.
4. GOP immigration? That would be "merit based"
5. Dem immigration: that would be open borders
6. We have healthcare, daycare, community colleges, job training.

You wake up. Prove me wrong with LINKS AND DATA, and I'll kick your ass with the TRUTH.
we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else as I said.... google the only tax graph you need to know and those aren't open borders, they all want asylum with good reason from countries the GOP sanctions have destroyed the economies of. Everything you know is wrong garbage propaganda

Well media is not run by lying scumbags who make up hateful anti American crap about election vaccine global warming Etcetera Etcetera hoaxes and conspiracies even among our fine law enforcement and election officials OMG. Without any evidence. You are a disgrace. And our law enforcement CIA DOJ whatever did not lie about the laptop they were wrong but at the time russians were everywhere in social media and helping your hero. And of course the laptop means nothing except that Hunter was a mess for a couple of years
2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else as I said.... google the only tax graph you need to know and those aren't open borders, they all want asylum with good reason from countries the GOP sanctions have destroyed the economies of. Everything you know is wrong garbage propaganda
1. We do NOT have a flat tax system you moron. Look at the chart below.
2. If by "all taxes" you include Medicare and Social Security, those are benefits, not taxes dumbass.
3. If you include State tax, Gas tax, School tax, Real Estate Tax, Sales tax, the wealthy still pay much more.

1688382800352.png

Tax cuts ...is all Republicans want. How is that different?
How about adding a new a 4% Federal Sales tax that hits everyone equally to balance the Budget?
(I AGEE WITH YOU THAT TAX CUTS (w/o spending cuts) ARE BAD)

1688383076849.png

Now you want to add a regressive (one that affects the poorest the most)tax?
That is my plan to Balance the Budget. You put up a plan to balance the budget that has a chance of becoming law.
A 4% sales tax paid by EVERYONE EQUALLY seems fair to me. The GOP will say it hits the wealthy harder since they buy more stuff.

That is my plan to Balance the Budget. You put up a plan to balance the budget that has a chance of becoming law.
A 4% sales tax paid by EVERYONE EQUALLY seems fair to me. The GOP will say it hits the wealthy harder since they buy more stuff.
We don't NEED to balance the budget (certainly not on the backs of the poor and middle class).

In fact last time we did it was Republicans that couldn't wait to "unbalance" it by handing out tax cuts

We don't NEED to balance the budget (certainly not on the backs of the poor and middle class).
In fact last time we did it was Republicans that couldn't wait to "unbalance" it by handing out tax cuts
1. We do need to balance the budget and start paying down that $32T Debt. The interest on that Debt is $800b a year and climbing fast
2. Stop whining about the "poor and middle class". They don't pay ANY income tax dumbass. They should pay something, 4% isn't a hardship.
3. I agree with you that Republican tax cuts are bad, but we need more revenue since as McCarthy discovered, only 11% of the Federal Budget can have ANY cuts, most of the revenue goes to entitlements.
4. You want a 4% sales tax, or 30% cuts to SS & Medicare and Welfare and Medicaid and food stamps, etc.?

1. We do need to balance the budget and start paying down that $32T Debt. The interest on that Debt is $800b a year and climbing fast
2. Stop whining about the "poor and middle class". They don't pay ANY income tax dumbass. They should pay something, 4% isn't a hardship.
3. I agree with you that Republican tax cuts are bad, but we need more revenue since as McCarthy discovered, only 11% of the Federal Budget can have ANY cuts, most of the revenue goes to entitlements.
4. You want a 4% sales tax, or 30% cuts to SS & Medicare and Welfare and Medicaid and food stamps, etc.?
Fuck you. I’m middle class and I most certainly DO pay income taxes and always have.

Stop trying to raise my taxes for your fantasies

Oh and by the way… we pay less than $500 billion on interest on the debt.

I guess by Republican standards you were “close”

Fuck you. I’m middle class and I most certainly DO pay income taxes and always have.
Stop trying to raise my taxes for your fantasies
Oh and by the way… we pay less than $500 billion on interest on the debt.
I guess by Republican standards you were “close”
1. Look at the chart on my post #273, the bottom half of incomes pay very little income tax.
2. We need to balance the budget or the dollar and the Federal budget will collapse. We can't keep borrowing $trillions dumbass.
3. What fantasies? Link please.
4. LIAR. We're paying $900b a year now and its climbing fast. We have a very short window to balance the budget before the dollar collapses and we pay "junk bond" rates.

1688391660153.png

Forum List

Back