Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise. How will that affect young voters inn 2024? (Poll)

How will students vote in 2024 since Biden lied to them about forgiving $20,000 of their loans?

• They will vote for democrats, since that is what students do

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • They will not vote for anyone since they were lied to

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • They will vote Republican because they will be really pissed at Joe Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is my plan to Balance the Budget. You put up a plan to balance the budget that has a chance of becoming law.
A 4% sales tax paid by EVERYONE EQUALLY seems fair to me. The GOP will say it hits the wealthy harder since they buy more stuff.
When has increased revenues to any government not led to MORE SPENDING?

Worse, when has any "small" tax not exploded over time, a short amount of time? Most European countries started with a small (4%) Value Added Tax (sales tax) and now most are around 20%.

Prolly most of them are brainwashed with the lessr-of-two-evils scam. They'll vote D anyway.

When has increased revenues to any government not led to MORE SPENDING?
Worse, when has any "small" tax not exploded over time, a short amount of time? Most European countries started with a small (4%) Value Added Tax (sales tax) and now most are around 20%.
The $32T Debt at $900b interest on the Debt is a major fact that must prevent new spending.
That stipulation must be written into the new Law that starts the 4% sales tax. No new spending, no budget increases.

The $32T Debt at $900b interest on the Debt is a major fact that must prevent new spending.
That stipulation must be written into the new Law that starts the 4% sales tax. No new spending, no budget increases.
Interest in the debt is HALF of that.

You’re an idiot

Interest in the debt is HALF of that.
You’re an idiot
Moron. I just posted this. Its $900b and climbing fast.

1688391660153-png.800971

1. We do NOT have a flat tax system you moron. Look at the chart below.
2. If by "all taxes" you include Medicare and Social Security, those are benefits, not taxes dumbass.
3. If you include State tax, Gas tax, School tax, Real Estate Tax, Sales tax, the wealthy still pay much more.

View attachment 800936
That's the brainwash duhh...Payroll tax is as much as fed income tax and hits regular folks twice as hard just like state and local taxes. Everyone pays about 27% on average with even the poorest quintile paying 18% and if you include fees.... You're a brainwashed functional moron like the whole cult....

That's the brainwash duhh...Payroll tax is as much as fed income tax and hits regular folks twice as hard just like state and local taxes. Everyone pays about 27% on average with even the poorest quintile paying 18% and if you include fees.... You're a brainwashed functional moron like the whole cult....
You and dragon lady type lies with no proof. There is no such thing as a "payroll tax" dumbass.
There are payroll deductions for many things, but my income tax chart is real, not "brainwash".
1688469096633.png

The bottom HALF of incomes don't pay much "income tax". They do pay SS, Medicare, state and local taxes. A 4% Federal Sales tax wouldn't bite them that much.

That's my solution to the $1T Budget Deficit, along with adding a Remittance Tax for money sent out of the US ($150b), and for removing the cap on SS, and raising the tax on Medicare. I'd even add a financial transaction tax to hurt short sellers and day traders.
Social Security and Medicare are going bankrupt if they aren't fixed.

You and dragon lady type lies with no proof. There is no such thing as a "payroll tax" dumbass.
There are payroll deductions for many things, but my income tax chart is real, not "brainwash".
View attachment 801214

The bottom HALF of incomes don't pay much "income tax". They do pay SS, Medicare, state and local taxes. A 4% Federal Sales tax wouldn't bite them that much.

That's my solution to the $1T Budget Deficit, along with adding a Remittance Tax for money sent out of the US ($150b), and for removing the cap on SS, and raising the tax on Medicare. I'd even add a financial transaction tax to hurt short sellers and day traders.
Social Security and Medicare are going bankrupt if they aren't fixed.
So you are in favor of screwing regular people while letting the incredibly bloated rich off the hook again. Brilliant, super dupe....SS and Medicare going bankrupt is AARP's #1 myth,,,,

Fed income tax is our ONLY progessive tax so that's all you chumps know about....

So you are in favor of screwing regular people while letting the incredibly bloated rich off the hook again. Brilliant, super dupe....SS and Medicare going bankrupt is AARP's #1 myth,,,,
Fed income tax is our ONLY progressive tax so that's all you chumps know about....
I know your low-IQ won't understand this, but do try to read the linked articles.

SS will be insolvent in 2035 according to the SSA:
The concepts of solvency, sustainability, and budget impact are common in discussions of Social Security, but are not well understood. Currently, the Social Security Board of Trustees projects program cost to rise by 2035 so that taxes will be enough to pay for only 75 percent of scheduled benefits.

Medicare will be insolvent in 2028.
The 2022 report of Medicare’s trustees finds that the HI trust fund will remain solvent — that is, able to pay 100 percent of the costs of the hospital insurance coverage that Medicare provides — through 2028.

Do NOT type any more lies. Post real links if you think these are wrong. Time is short to "fix" SS & Medicare.

I hate the way it's so easy for Democrats to throw our money away, buying votes - influence. This is just like Biden threatening to withhold a billion dollars in foreign aid if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son.
Except the guy was not investigating his son and Biden was acting on behalf of the Presdent

Dumbass two people got arrested for it. If it wasn't true, nobody would've got arrested over it. His daughter became a sex addicted drug addict because of it. Maybe he took showers with Hunter and that's why he turned out the same also.
It’s probably to the best that Biden doesn’t acknowledge his 7th grandchild.

Think about it, we have a generation of college educated Americans, some who might be lawyers, who ain't got a clue about the Constitution. They should know that the president doesn't have the Constitutional authority to write the check that would forgive college loans but they thought it would happen at the stroke of a pen. Welcome to the real freaking world you fools.
So true. It shows how dumbed college has become. These “educated” professionals didn’t know that they would never see a dime, given that Biden has no constitutional right to provide it?

Brainwashed Liberal young people will believe Joe when he says he is "working on it" but he NEVER had the right to do it in the first place.
Just as bad, they feel ENTITLED to having other people pay off their debts.

What is missing from the population is a sense of shame.

Forum List

Back