Biden scammed young voters with his "student loan forgiveness" promise. How will that affect young voters inn 2024? (Poll)

How will students vote in 2024 since Biden lied to them about forgiving $20,000 of their loans?

• They will vote for democrats, since that is what students do

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • They will not vote for anyone since they were lied to

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • They will vote Republican because they will be really pissed at Joe Biden.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All you Biden/Dem voters...SUCKERS!!! :auiqs.jpg: You thought you were going to get a check for $10k to $20k, instead you got $5 gas and sky high inflation and laid off from your jobs. :auiqs.jpg:
And the Covid money is gone now.

You can already see the effects on the ground.

My buddy runs a food bank, his donations have completely dried up. The one by where I work just cut back from from twice a month to once. They used to get 30k a year in food cards, now nothing.

Within two months this will be happening EVERYWHERE. Then we'll see what's what.

he knew he wasnt constitutionally allowed to make good on those promises when he maid them to get votes !
He knew there were going to be issues and it would be contested but he decided to give it a shot. Maybe he didn’t think the republicans would follow through with fighting to shut it down because if they did it would hurt them politically

ya mean ruling that congress controls spending ?? lol ! the left can still get it done if they can pass it through both houses of congress !
2024 looks like a Democratic landslide now that the country has gotten a load of this Supreme Court and what the GOP has been up to. A bunch of Anti Americanism lying thieves and obstructionists.........

Will they come out in force again like for the 2022 mid-terms? Or will they think that they were played and not vote for Biden?
No one really likes Biden. He's an aging scumbag who hasn't done anything in his decades of public employ beyond lining his own pockets. Regardless, never underestimate the power of indoctrination that happens in colleges and universities.

And the Covid money is gone now.

You can already see the effects on the ground.

My buddy runs a food bank, his donations have completely dried up. The one by where I work just cut back from from twice a month to once. They used to get 30k a year in food cards, now nothing.

Within two months this will be happening EVERYWHERE. Then we'll see what's what.
Everyone in the world outside your ridiculous cult knows we have the best economy in the world and the lowest inflation which Putin started....

No one really likes Biden. He's an aging scumbag who hasn't done anything in his decades of public employ beyond lining his own pockets. Regardless, never underestimate the power of indoctrination that happens in colleges and universities.
I love Joe Biden and he is honest as hell, you have no evidence of anything else just BS, Super Duper. He will be perfect revenge against Reaganism after the landslide in 2024.

Young kids have always favored the Democrat party but most of them wake up when they get a little older and realize Democrats are losers, idiots and they're driving their country into the dirt. Long term Democrats are either stupid or they're the crookedest bastards on the face of the earth. MAGA

Long term Democrats are either stupid or they're the crookedest bastards on the face of the earth. MAGA
That's pretty much the equation now.

Stupid or evil, there's no middle ground anymore.

If you're on board with the leftards you're either hateful or dumb as a stump. One or the other or both.

That's pretty much the equation now.

Stupid or evil, there's no middle ground anymore.

If you're on board with the leftards you're either hateful or dumb as a stump. One or the other or both.
Keep up the good work. Your hateful anti American misinformation means a landslide for the Democrats, conspiracy nutjob.

You are despicable and deplorable for repeating such garbage...
How am I wrong? Biden showered inappropriate with his daughter, documented. In her own diary, people got arrested for taking it. So that proves it's real.
1650719929109.png

So how does it feel to support a incestuous pedophile?

Forum List

Back