Biden Says There Is No Inflation

Whatever floats your boat, Marener. Inflation was 8.5% in the month of July from a year ago.
I have no problem with that statement.

But you also should have no problem with saying that there was no inflation in the month of July itself.

Hilarious!
Media matters also is a Soros website.
Yes yes, he's a Great American except on fox and the Internet conspiracy nut operation.... And every respected media in the world agrees with him. Meanwhile you have the biggest scumbag running your propaganda machine that no one agrees with in the world, Rupert Murdoch. Try changing the channel sometime stupid.

Like raiding the home of his political opponent, Joe has been informed and is doing his best Sgt Shultz.

I could understand Dementia Joe saying this shit off the top of his head but someone else must have written this little speech for the teleprompter and had it approved by others. That means it isn't just Dementia Joe saying this, his handlers are involved as well. They're all complicit in the big lie.

I could understand Dementia Joe saying this shit off the top of his head but someone else must have written this little speech for the teleprompter and had it approved by others. That means it isn't just Dementia Joe saying this, his handlers are involved as well. They're all complicit in the big lie.
change the god damn channel comma brainwashed functional moron

One Chart That Shows Inflation Really Was 0% in July

2 days ago · 285.56. USd/gal. +6.21 +2.22%. Markets surged yesterday after we got a 0.0% reading on month-over-month headline CPI. This was below the 0.2% that was expected, and well

Well, it sure sounds like it does now, huh? Inflation is around 8.5%, not 0%
  1. US inflation was 0% in July - msn.com

US inflation was 0% in July. After months of touching historic highs, it looks like US inflation has finally peaked—barring any unforeseen shocks. US consumer prices didn’t increase at all in ...

The thickest material known to man - dupe skull.

1. US inflation was 0% in July - msn.com

US inflation was 0% in July. After months of touching historic highs, it looks like US inflation has finally peaked—barring any unforeseen shocks. US consumer prices didn’t increase at all in ...

The thickest material known to man - dupe skull.

Well of course the msm is going to carry the water for Biden. I didn't say they wouldn't.

Forum List

Back