Biden Says People Unwilling to Get Covid Vaccine Are “Lazy” and Will Cause Others to Die

He's wrong to try and emotionally blackmail folk by saying they will cause people to die. That's awful rhetoric to use.

He should be encouraging people to get it, not speaking to them like that.

The Republican's/centre-right let themselves down with anti-vax agenda. For all the Democrats are called the looney left (and rightly so) you can call the Republican's paranoid conspiracy nuts when it comes to some of the anti-vax crap that's spouted.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in regards the seriousness of the virus but speaking from a personal point of view I've known on a personal level 3 people that's died from it and I've never known anyone (especially under 70) to die from flu or respiratory failure like they did.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” that the vaccines are experimental and are not yet approved by the FDA, and they have not been tested for long term effects.
While I agree with everything in your statement, I've been put on zantac for 6 months only to start hearing lawyer commercials warning that if you've been taking it for 6 months there is a cancer risk. Zantac WAS approved.

He's wrong to try and emotionally blackmail folk by saying they will cause people to die. That's awful rhetoric to use.

The Republican's/centre-right let themselves down with anti-vax agenda. For all the Democrats are called the looney left (and rightly so) you can call the Republican's paranoid conspiracy nuts when it comes to some of the anti-vax crap that's spouted.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in regards the seriousness of the virus but speaking from a personal point of view I've known on a personal level 3 people that's died from it and I've never known anyone (especially under 70) to die from flu or respiratory failure like they did.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” that the vaccines are experimental and are not yet approved by the FDA, and they have not been tested for long term effects.
While I agree with everything in your statement, I've been put on zantac for 6 months only to start hearing lawyer commercials warning that if you've been taking it for 6 months there is a cancer risk. Zantac WAS approved.
My doctor put me on it close to thirty years ago--and they want you to take a vaccine that they rushed through in less than a year--I'll take my chances.

Straight Joe, tellin' it like it is.
The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

WTF is going on in this country?

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
r

I have to disagree with Biden. I don’t think people not getting the vaccine are “lazy”, I think they’re “terrorists”. They’re purposely not getting the vaccine knowing very well that theyre spreading Covid and killing people. These people are a danger to society.

We’re so close to ending this thing, but thanks to all the Trumptards we’ll be locked down forever.

My doctor put me on it close to thirty years ago--and they want you to take a vaccine that they rushed through in less than a year--I'll take my chances.
I personally got the vaccine and am not worried about it one bit, but such decisions are PERSONAL and should be respected by all -- including the pathetic excuse of a "president."

I have to disagree with Biden. I don’t think people not getting the vaccine are “lazy”, I think they’re “terrorists”. They’re purposely not getting the vaccine knowing very well that theyre spreading Covid and killing people. These people are a danger to society.

We’re so close to ending this thing, but thanks to all the Trumptards we’ll be locked down forever.

If you've been vaccinated you're safe.... right? Lol

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070

And it’s easier to get an ID than it is to get a vaccine shot.

Does that mean people who can’t get an ID to vote are too lazy?

I personally got the vaccine and am not worried about it one bit, but such decisions are PERSONAL and should be respected by all -- including the pathetic excuse of a "president."
Bullshit. That is an idiotic, irrational decision and should be criticized. And the person trying to lead the country out of a crisis has not just the right but a DUTY to criticize that idiotic decision. His only error was being far too kind and powdering the asses of the right wing snowflakes and anti vax morons.

View attachment 487070
Lazy is definitely the wrong word.

Should have said something like "criminally negligent".

So, let me get this straight.....so if nearly everyone in the US gets vaccinated, how the hell are we going to "infect" anyone....I mean didn't dementia Joe say that we were ALL going to be vaccinated?
Go get your shots. Be part of the solution for a change.

And, how many have gotten covid and survived?

The millions of covid survivors along with those vaccinated ALL count towards that goal of herd immunity.

Leftists get hysterical when they talk about covid as if IF YOU GET IT, IT'S A DEATH SENTENCE. That hysteria couldnt be further from the truth.

Nearly EVERYONE who gets it survives. But leftists need an ongoing crisis

His only error was being far too kind and powdering the asses of the right wing snowflakes and anti vax morons
I’m not anti-Vax.

I just refuse to get an experimental one that isn’t even approved by the FDA yet. No long term studies done either. That’s scientific fact.

The conspiracy theorists are the ones who believe not getting the vaccine is “killing others”.

The millions of covid survivors along with those vaccinated ALL count towards that goal of herd immunity.
Not necessarily. Immunity wanes. And there are new variants. This is very basic information that ANY FUNCTIONING ADULT should possess, a year into the pandemic.

Forum List

Back