“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

His mental decline won't lead us to war.

His willingness to do other people's bidding will lead us to war and his uncaring attitude towards America. His selfishness of getting more personal political and financial gain is what will get us there.

And it isn't just him that's leading us to war. His entire administration is part of it. They all cheer Ukraine, bow and clap when zelensky shows up on congress floor to ask for money, they all boo Russia and blame problems on them, they were part of blowing up nordstream, they agreed to place weapons near Russia's border and create a reverse cuban missle crisis, they appluad at handing Ukraine billions of dollars.

The entire Biden administration are to blame, not just sleepy Joe.

Helping people protect themselves against Russian aggression is the right thing to do. You Putin puppets are the ones doing Putin's bidding. You are anti-America traitors are the ones who are evil.

Some of this country's "institutions" need to be either torn down or completely restructure. For instance, look how the fucking FBI covered up the corruption of Crooked Hillary, helped the Democrats attempt a coup against Trump and went after the Patriot Americans that protested a stolen election. They did all that in their spare time when they weren't trying to arrest Americans that protested at school board meetings.

Not one thing you said is true. Arresting thugs for threatening school boards is called law enforcement.

Helping people protect themselves against Russian aggression is the right thing to do. You Putin puppets are the ones doing Putin's bidding. You are anti-America traitors are the ones who are evil.
You are confused about this.

Most Conservatives support the Ukrainians and despise Russian aggression. We Conservatives have never been supporters of the Russkies. If anybody has ever been Russian/Soviet apologists then it is the American Liberals who are in essence Marxist soul brothers to the Russkies.

The thing that we Conservatives are pissed about is the fact that some of that aid going to the Ukraine will wind up in the pockets of the filthy Democrats. We see this shit all the time.

Democrats are corrupt scumbags and we know that they will demand kickbacks. We all know that the Biden family made tons of money off the Ukrainians and that Potatohead even threaten the Ukrainians if they questioned it.

It is despicable that the damn FBI has become an enforcement agency for the filthy destructive Democrats.

We see the same thing in the CIA and other government agencies like the IRS and Justice Department.

We even have the Democrats using our military to protect their sorry asses after they stole the election.

You are right. Under Obama many people that didn't sign up to the Libtard agenda were purged from the Federal government.

You are the one who is despicable. You are the ones who are filthy Nazis.

You want government agencies to go after your political enemies. Everything youi said is a lie. You are incapable of telling the truth.

You are the one deflecting. You have not proven one thing. The only cognitive disorder is among Trump and his supporters. I am sure that Putin can help you traitor.
I love that we are on the computer, because you would eat those words in person. I am not changing the subject like others, the subject is Joe old feeble mind, and those who support him propping up a puppet!

Not one thing you said is true. Arresting thugs for threatening school boards is called law enforcement.
What I said is absolutely true. You stupid inbred Moon Bats are always in denial about the truth. You live in a world of fantasy. That is one of the things we Americans ridicule you for all the time and refer to you as "Moon Bats".

Imagine you being so stupid as to deny the corruption the Biden family had with the Ukrainians.

That piece of shit Hunter Biden was bringing in $80K a month for his "expertise" in energy and the asshole got kicked out the Navy JAG for being a stupid cokehead and then Potatohead threatened the Ukrainians when they said they were going to look into the corruption.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass because you embarrass yourself with your partisan filth.

His mental decline PLUS his selfishness and uncaring attitude towards America PLUS the thugs he has surrounded himself in his Administration.......all this combined, will lead us to war.

Putin makes war and it is Biden's fault? Your mental decline is evident.

You are so full of shit. Jackson should be suspended from practicing medicine for using his medical training for politics. He has no clue what he is talking about. He is right wing, white trash.
Racist, what does the color of his skin have to do with anything, as a matter of fact what does race have to do with this issue at all, are you black, and trying to use the victim card here?

What I said is absolutely true. You stupid inbred Moon Bats are always in denial about the truth. You live in a world of fantasy. That is one of the things we Americans ridicule you for all the time and refer to you as "Moon Bats".

Imagine you being so stupid as to deny the corruption the Biden family had with the Ukrainians.

That piece of shit Hunter Biden was bringing in $80K a month for his "expertise" in energy and the asshole got kicked out the Navy JAG for being a stupid cokehead and then Potatohead threatened the Ukrainians when they said they were going to look into the corruption.

You need to pull your head out of your Libtard ass because you embarrass yourself with your partisan filth.

These Cultists can not be embarrassed.
They have each other to prop up

It's insanity, sure.
But they are all insane together.

I have weighed 239 lbs and did not carry near the fat of Trump
Oh, that's right. Your personal anecdote trumps a medical doctor's official statement. I didn't see any difference before and after I got my COVID vaccine, so obviously Fauci lied. See how that works? I wasn't there when they weighed TRUMP! so I'm not going to claim the doctor lied just because I carry an eternal, irrational hate for the guy.

The fucking piece of shit that was running the FBI let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes by saying the bitch had "no intent". The most lamest excuse ever to let a crook get away with her crimes. Of course the head of the FBI reported to the Worthless Negro and he wasn't about to bring charges up against the Democrat Presidential Candidate was he?

She committed no crimes. Comey technically violated the rules by announcing they were re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails the weekend before the election. It was also never known that Trump was under investigation by the FBI.

Forum List

Back