“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

That is not true. Try reading his statement. It does not take 45 minutes to read. The classified information was found in various e-mails that had been sent to Clinton from State Department employees. 110 e-mails were found out of 30,000 that were examined. Many of them were not marked as classified. No, anyone else would not have been charged. As Comey stated, it would depend on evidence of intent and context.

You are the one who is in denial. Republicans want to turn this country into a Nazi shithole. Red states are already shitholes.

Why is everyone moving to the Red States?

Ganted, Red States have blue cities that are shit hole, but -

Fat Donnie cannot walk 100 yards or climb two flights of stairs
He's also not president any more, which renders your irrational hate irrelevant. Now you've moved the goalposts away from your claim of superior medical knowledge to simply whining.

Last edited:
It is obvious that Biden is in mental decline and not fit to be President.

He's also not president any more, which renders your irrational hate irrelevant. Now you've moved the goalposts away from your claim of superior medical knowledge to simply whining.
OK how bout we do this?

Test both Biden and Trump on the Constitution, US and World history, current events, science, economics

See who knows more

You are nothing but Commie coward who is hell bent on the destruction of this great country when we stop this you will be one of the first to go. I care about election integrity, I understand the word integrity is lost on you. Election integrity is a thing of the past now that you have rigged the system.
"My guy lost"! :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

OK how bout we do this?

Test both Biden and Trump on the Constitution, US and World history, current events, science, economics

See who knows more
Why? Only one is the president, the other guy doesn't matter unless you're obsessed with him.

Why? Only one is the president, the other guy doesn't matter unless you're obsessed with him.
Trump is running in 2024, Biden has not declared

Trump has never taken a test he didn’t cheat in

Trump is running in 2024, Biden has not declared

Trump has never taken a test he didn’t cheat in
Sure, and when he's president again we can worry about his weight. Tell you what, start a thread every week and maybe I'll comment. Then, of course, don't forget to get the credentials of the White House doctor and be sure to mock, impugn, and otherwise denigrate them on a regular basis. Because you have superior medical knowledge, of course, and can diagnose at a glance from a distance.

Have I covered everything?

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

No, it's not.
The Presidency isn't just one man.

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

Ronnie Jackson says, FFS!

Forum List

Back