Biden Says People Unwilling to Get Covid Vaccine Are “Lazy” and Will Cause Others to Die

If the vaccine is indeed efficacious at immunizing against Covid-19 infection, then those who get vaccinated won't contract it and die from it. Hence, why does he care if someone doesn't get it, since the only people that would potentially be vulnerable to dying from Covid are those same "lazy people who are unwilling to get the vaccine" that he just attacked.

It never ceases to amaze that politicians can be so incapable of seeing their constant mixed messaging.
I am in total agreement. I don't see how they can say that their rushed vaccine is more effective than my bodies proven ability to defeat the same virus. The argument that the vaccine "teaches" your body how to fight the virus and is more effective is asinine.
How many bodies do you have?

You don't see how they could say...?

Perhaps it's because they are scientists and doctors with years of advanced scientific and medical training in the field of immunology whereas you are likely a layperson with virtually no knowledge in the field. Or perhaps it's the fact that close to 600,000 Americans died because no vaccine was available while the chances of being hospitalized after getting the vaccine is next to nil.

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

WTF is going on in this country?

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
Wait , wait....

Of course, when Joe Biden was hiding in his basement in 2020, plenty of people died by Burning, Looting and Murdering....

If the vaccine is indeed efficacious at immunizing against Covid-19 infection, then those who get vaccinated won't contract it and die from it. Hence, why does he care if someone doesn't get it, since the only people that would potentially be vulnerable to dying from Covid are those same "lazy people who are unwilling to get the vaccine" that he just attacked.

It never ceases to amaze that politicians can be so incapable of seeing their constant mixed messaging.
I am in total agreement. I don't see how they can say that their rushed vaccine is more effective than my bodies proven ability to defeat the same virus. The argument that the vaccine "teaches" your body how to fight the virus and is more effective is asinine.

Perhaps it's because they are scientists and doctors with years of advanced scientific and medical training in the field of immunology whereas you are likely a layperson with virtually no knowledge in the field. Or perhaps it's the fact that close to 600,000 Americans died because no vaccine was available while the chances of being hospitalized after getting the vaccine is next to nil.
Or maybe that blue state governors put kung flu infected people in with the elderly and infirm thus killing them in the 10s of thousands..

What they always claim is that a few people who cannot take a vaccine because of an already compromised immune system or some such reason will be threatened by people who simply refuse to be vaccinated. It is a real low argument but that is what they do.
Who is they?

Or maybe that blue state governors put kung flu infected people in with the elderly and infirm thus killing them in the 10s of thousands..
Your post reminds me of what a couple from Tennessee said about why they would not get the vaccine. They worried that the vaccine contained aborted fetal parts.

advanced scientific and medical training in the field of immunology
Like Fauci, who has over 40 years as the head immunologist for the US and he has contradicted himself on every point he has made. If you had paid attention you would have noticed this. Masks are effective. Masks are not effective. Two Masks are effective.--Six foot social distancing is sufficient. Three feet of social distancing is effective. You are a lemming moron. For every expert you can quote, I can quote one that disagrees with him--follow the science, hahaha. Science isn't something you pull out of your ass. Well, I guess in your case it is.

Your post reminds me of what a couple from Tennessee said about why they would not get the vaccine. They worried that the vaccine contained aborted fetal parts.
What do they say in your neck of Appalachia, hillbilly?

The President of the United States is stigmatizing citizens unwilling to get an experimental treatment with unknown long term effects, known complications, and uncertain benefits as lazy and causing people to die.

Not far at all from declaring us public health problems requiring federal government intervention.

Here is that same guy demonstrating his vigilance. Wears his mask on Zoom calls and alone outside, but he and his brilliant wife take theirs off to visit two people in their 90s and give them hugs and hand shakes.

View attachment 487070
Yep...and selfish.
Other people's fear does not obligate me to do anything.

View attachment 487070

I prefer to call those people who refuse to get the vaccine a name that more accurately portrays who and what they are. Stupid

How would you like a concrete example?

In Greenville, TN, there's a man named Walt Cross. He's the proprietor of the Mustard Seed, a shop in Newport just over the county line, that takes its name from the Gospel of Matthew and carries herbs, nutritional supplements and local produce. Apparently, the residents trust him because he gets a lot of calls from people asking about treatments for various ailments.

Mr. Cross, who is also a volunteer fire chief for Cocke County, is a tall, lanky east Tennessean with a blue-eyed focus and a warm mountain drawl, whether he’s describing his preferred method to rouse people who have overdosed (ammonia rather than Narcan) or answering questions from Covid patients about how to treat their symptoms (hydrate, eat, take herbal extracts, apply hot and cold compresses).

Before going to the doctor, many people phone Mr. Cross. Or after the doctor’s medicines don’t seem to be working.

Although his father died of Covid, Mr. Cross won’t get the vaccine. “We jumped into bed with the vaccine too fast!” he said. While he won’t tell people to get it or not, he says pointedly, “Do your due diligence.”

Mr. Cross, who lectures around the country and in Rwanda about preventive wellness, is studying for an advanced degree in naturopathic medicine. His shop evokes themes dear to Appalachians, with people calling these early April weeks the “redbud winter” — the spring chill during which redbud trees swell with mauve-pink blossoms. A store wall is lined with Mason jars filled with herbaceous plants like jewelweed, passionflower and elderberry, which Appalachians were taught to use by the Cherokee.
Focus, moron. I have had covid. Now tell me how Fauci's rushed vaccine for a virus the he and the CCP unleashed is more effective than the antibodies that my body has already produced after defeating the virus. You morons couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

If that lets you excuse the thousands of elderly nursing home residents killed by Democrat governors, sure.

Tell that to 592,000+ dead Americans. Twit.

101 vaccine...

Vaccines are not 100% effective... Normally about 95% effective... That means if say 30% don't get the vaccine they keep spreading it through out the community... This mean the 5% would get it and if 1% of them die it would be 175,000 lives...
Getting everyone vaccinated has managed to eradicate smallpox...

By the way has anyone actual evidence rather than the Gateway Pundit of him saying 'Lazy'

Tell that to 592,000+ dead Americans. Twit.
That would be ~40K according to the CDC. The remainder of your bullshit number is due to (unreported flu) and serious underlying conditions--Dying with covid is not the same as dying from covid. Critical thinking--try it sometime.

Biden is an asshole who should be making every vaccine available to everyone. Instead, he pushes Fauci's company. Biden has been a total failure in distributing the vaccine. Nobody is surprised when he blames the American people for his own incompetence because he never accepts blame for anything. Most failures are like that

He's wrong to try and emotionally blackmail folk by saying they will cause people to die. That's awful rhetoric to use.

He should be encouraging people to get it, not speaking to them like that.

The Republican's/centre-right let themselves down with anti-vax agenda. For all the Democrats are called the looney left (and rightly so) you can call the Republican's paranoid conspiracy nuts when it comes to some of the anti-vax crap that's spouted.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion in regards the seriousness of the virus but speaking from a personal point of view I've known on a personal level 3 people that's died from it and I've never known anyone (especially under 70) to die from flu or respiratory failure like they did.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” that the vaccines are experimental and are not yet approved by the FDA, and they have not been tested for long term effects.

101 vaccine...

Vaccines are not 100% effective... Normally about 95% effective... That means if say 30% don't get the vaccine they keep spreading it through out the community... This mean the 5% would get it and if 1% of them die it would be 175,000 lives...
Getting everyone vaccinated has managed to eradicate smallpox...

By the way has anyone actual evidence rather than the Gateway Pundit of him saying 'Lazy'
I don't think anyone here is against proven vaccines. This vaccine is not proven and has been rushed by an extremely incompetent CDC and WHO. To blindly accept THIS vaccine as effective is as bad as what you lying morons said about Trump when you accused him of saying to "drink bleach." I have the antibodies as I have recovered from covid and I don't need your "feel good" vaccine.

So hes

he's NOT president of ALL Americans. Only those who agree with his masters

Forum List

Back