Biden says he is crafting a plan for Moscow -Ukraine crisis. "I don’t accept anybody’s red lines," Biden said of Moscow ’s demands

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Biden says he is crafting a plan for Moscow -Ukraine crisis.
"What I am doing is putting together what I believe to be the most comprehensive and meaningful set of initiatives to make it very, very difficult for Mr. Putin to go ahead and do what people are worried he's going to do," Biden said, without going into detail....
As he departed for a weekend trip to Camp David later on Friday, Biden told reporters: "We’re aware of Moscow ’s actions for a long time and my expectation is we’re going to have a long discussion with Putin."

"I don’t accept anybody’s red lines," he said of Moscow ’s demands

""I don’t accept anybody’s red lines," he said of Moscow ’s demands" great move, good signal to Moscow despot .

"Biden said, without going into detail..." guys, any idea what includes Biden´s plan to stop Moscow barbaric imperialism ?

In the 1980's if Reagan did not supply the Taliban with anti-aircraft weapons, there would have been no 9/11 (in theory, obviously there is a coverup), and thus none of the neocon mid-east wars that cost trillions of US dollars and achieved nothing but make the area more screwed up than ever. And of course Sleepy Joe gave the Taliban billions of dollars in assorted military weapons so they can participate in some way to furthering PNAC, etc.

In the 1980's if Reagan did not supply the Taliban with anti-aircraft weapons, there would have been no 9/11 (in theory, obviously there is a coverup), and thus none of the neocon mid-east wars that cost trillions of US dollars and achieved nothing but make the area more screwed up than ever. And of course Sleepy Joe gave the Taliban billions of dollars in assorted military weapons so they can participate in some way to furthering PNAC, etc.
In the 1980's if Reagan did not supply the Taliban with anti-aircraft weapons, there would have been no 9/11

Ivan go back to you borsch , what we did in a-stan in 80s had 0 connection to 9/11

World leaders quake in their boots when Dementia Riddled *Brandon speaks

Or

They laugh at the flatulent incompetent fool.

Which is more realistic?

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration occasionally talked tough but didn't have one ounce of courage.

The Potaohead/Ho administration is worse.

"What I am doing is putting together what I believe to be the most comprehensive and meaningful set of initiatives to make it very, very difficult for Mr. Putin to go ahead and do what people are worried he's going to do," Biden said, without going into detail....
As he departed for a weekend trip to Camp David later on Friday, Biden told reporters: "We’re aware of Moscow ’s actions for a long time and my expectation is we’re going to have a long discussion with Putin."

""I don’t accept anybody’s red lines," he said of Moscow ’s demands" great move, good signal to Moscow despot .

"Biden said, without going into detail..." guys, any idea what includes Biden´s plan to stop Moscow barbaric imperialism ?
If Russia invades the Ukraine or if China invades Taiwan, I do not see how the U.S. would intervene militarily. What would be the “end game?” Russia backing down? China backing down? Hard to imagine either case. So that means the U.S. backs down and suffers more ignominy, or this escalates to some unknown level. Perhaps Russia or China are willing to take such a dangerous risk, but I cannot see the U.S. taking that chance. Unless those Afghan generals are still in charge.

In the 1980's if Reagan did not supply the Taliban with anti-aircraft weapons, there would have been no 9/11

Ivan go back to you borsch , what we did in a-stan in 80s had 0 connection to 9/11
They keep trying to say that the Mujahideen and the Northern Alliance turned into the Taliban. Not true and never was.

Just tell the youth to not join the military unless there is no other option for them in their life. Iraq and Afghanistan taught us all that if the U.S. goes to war, it will not be to save Ukraine; it will be because some powerful monsters in this country have conceived of a way to profit from it financially.

If Russia invades the Ukraine or if China invades Taiwan, I do not see how the U.S. would intervene militarily. What would be the “end game?” Russia backing down? China backing down? Hard to imagine either case. So that means the U.S. backs down and suffers more ignominy, or this escalates to some unknown level. Perhaps Russia or China are willing to take such a dangerous risk, but I cannot see the U.S. taking that chance. Unless those Afghan generals are still in charge.
If Russia,,,,I do not see how the U.S. would intervene militarily. What would be the “end game

its a myth , the reality , (
google translate ):

Rotenberg's son has Finnish citizenship and they live there, Lavrov's daughter in New York, Peskov's daughter in Paris - Lisa lives and studies in France, Nikolai's son was tried in Great Britain and spent more than a year in an English prison, his wife owns an apartment in the USA with an area of 126 m2 2. Zolotov's grandson in England, At the Nightingale (telepropagandist) - a villa on Lake Como (not far from Milan), Italy, and a residence permit there ... from Malysheva in the USA. Vladimir Zhirinovsky has Spanish citizenship, Igor Lebedev (Zhirinovsky's son) has a US green card, Spanish citizenship and permanent residence in Switzerland, Mikhail Berulava has a Czech residence permit, Irina Rodnina has US citizenship. Gennady Timchenko is a friend of Putin, (one of the "kings of the state order" and the largest exporter of Russian oil) is a citizen of Finland, his wife and daughter are also. Since 2014, under sanctions, he is forced to live in the Russian Federation. This list can be continued indefinitely ... Do not be lazy to look on the Internet for a list of officials with foreign citizenship. Hair stand on end !! all patriots of the Moscow horde? Or foreign agents?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Just tell the youth to not join the military unless there is no other option for them in their life. Iraq and Afghanistan taught us all that if the U.S. goes to war, it will not be to save Ukraine; it will be because some powerful monsters in this country have conceived of a way to profit from it financially.
"it will be because some powerful monsters in this country have conceived of a way to profit from it financially." TV.ru propaganda, we did nothing wrong in Iraq and Afghanistan.

google : Humanitarian intervention

"it will be because some powerful monsters in this country have conceived of a way to profit from it financially." TV.ru propaganda, we did nothing wrong in Iraq and Afghanistan.

google : Humanitarian intervention
"Humanitarian intervention" :lmao:

Every time the U.S. tries to frame Iraq and Afghanistan as "humanitarian intervention" type stuff, China/Russia/Saudi Arabia/etc. get some new ammo to use against us when we confront them about human rights.

He isn't crafting anything. Others are and he will sign his name on it but he isn't doing shit.

And why not fix your own countries major problems you created before fucking with other countries? What does he think it's ok to take a big greasey shit on America then March off to help other countries? Fuck him.

"Humanitarian intervention" :lmao:

Every time the U.S. tries to frame Iraq and Afghanistan as "humanitarian intervention" type stuff, China/Russia/Saudi Arabia/etc. get some new ammo to use against us when we confront them about human rights.

"Humanitarian intervention" IS NOT that easy task, but still we try to do our world better meanwhile Moscow horde:

Forum List

Back