10 states with least affordable housing... all of them are liberal states

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I was shocked... I mean, I expected some or most to be liberal states but... sheez

ok, WY is #3...

but the rest are libs

I was shocked... I mean, I expected some or most to be liberal states but... sheez

ok, WY is #3...

but the rest are libs
WY has the outlandish prices in Jackson Hole driving that number up.

Here is a little data for you.
It's all there, now you just have to claim that this data is FAKE, or manipulated.
Go for it.

please

who wants to live in a state that taxes u to death and tries to control every aspect of your life?

you must not know the stats on people leaving CA and other states for FL and TX

Between 1900 and 2000, California’s population skyrocketed from fewer than 2 million people to 34 million, a growth rate that was much higher than that of the rest of the United States. Over the past 20 years, California has experienced its slowest rates of growth ever recorded, and growth has been especially stagnant this decade. According to estimates by the California Department of Finance, California’s population grew by 6.5% (or 2.4 million) from 2010 to 2020, slower than the rate of growth in the rest of the United States (6.7%). In the past year, growth has essentially ground to a halt (0.05% gain).

Those are still gains (GROWTH).
Sure, people ALWAYS move from State to State.

But quit LYING.

please

who wants to live in a state that taxes u to death and tries to control every aspect of your life?

you must not know the stats on people leaving CA and other states for FL and TX
Clearly people do. That is what drives up housing costs.

It's all there, now you just have to claim that this data is FAKE, or manipulated.
Go for it.

Between 1900 and 2000, California’s population skyrocketed from fewer than 2 million people to 34 million, a growth rate that was much higher than that of the rest of the United States. Over the past 20 years, California has experienced its slowest rates of growth ever recorded, and growth has been especially stagnant this decade. According to estimates by the California Department of Finance, California’s population grew by 6.5% (or 2.4 million) from 2010 to 2020, slower than the rate of growth in the rest of the United States (6.7%). In the past year, growth has essentially ground to a halt (0.05% gain).

i guess you read one thing into that info

and the rest of us read what was in front of us...

1638665595271.png

~S~

CA and co supply insanity

and insane people respond... and demand the insanity

a bunch of loonies living in the same state... love it... they can stay there and live their loony ass lives... while the rest of us will try to live a wholesome, sane one

Go for it.

But quit LYING.
The people leaving California are the taxpayers. Middle and upper class for the most part, but some ultra-rich like Elon Musk are leaving as well now.

Go for it.

But quit LYING.
Is massive illegal immigration factored into that growth?

Best way to get rid of poverty is to drive the poor out of housing entirely and force them to move out of your state. Don't forget to make being poor a criminal offense and hassle your employees who sleep in their cars on the company parking lot, too.

Best way to get rid of poverty is to drive the poor out of housing entirely and force them to move out of your state. Don't forget to make being poor a criminal offense and hassle your employees who sleep in their cars on the company parking lot, too.
yeh... I know of someone who was forced into this kind of situation because no one would rent to her even though she had a good job..

sickening...

interesting book we should all read: Profiles in Corruption by Peter Shweizer..

yeh... I know of someone who was forced into this kind of situation because no one would rent to her even though she had a good job..

sickening...

interesting book we should all read: Profiles in Corruption by Peter Shweizer..

It worked pretty well in Harlem and other parts of NYC., and certainly in SF and LA.

Forum List

Back