Biden response regarding SCOTUS opinion on abortion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The democrats broke the law by leaking information about SCOTUS ramblings. But is President Biden upset the law was broken by leaking it? No. He is simply upset about what was leaked. In fact, this is how democrats routinely act and promote future law breaking if it aids their cause.

Was what was leaked accurate? Who knows, and more importantly, who cares if you are a democrat. After all, you are desperate to try and drum up votes any way you can.

Here is what Diaper Joe said, or I should say, what he was told to say

"We do not know whether this draft is genuine, or whether it reflects the final decision of the Court,” Biden said in his statement. “With that critical caveat, I want to be clear on three points about the cases before the Supreme Court."

At least he admits that he is speaking about something that may or may not have validity, but to hell with it, now is the time to drum up votes!

"If the Court does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose. And it will fall on voters to elect pro-choice officials this November. At the federal level, we will need more pro-choice Senators and a pro-choice majority in the House to adopt legislation that codifies Roe, which I will work to pass and sign into law.”

This is the nightmare scenario for democrats. Do we want voters to have any influence over this issue or just the 9 stooges appointed by the head of a political partisan hack?

So what is the will of the voters on the issue?

If you ask most American if they favor a ban on all abortions, you will get your arse handed to you. In cases, such as risking the life of the mother, most agree there are times it should be allowed

However, if you ask Americans if more restrictions should be imposed, such as on late term abortions or children getting abortions without their parents consent, they you should also get your arse handed to you by voters

According to a new Marist poll out today, more than three-quarters of Americans support significant restrictions on abortion, including a majority of Americans who describe themselves as pro-choice.

This is what terrifies democrats, democracy in action!!!

The fascists only hope in the upcoming midterm elections is to compromise the integrity of the Supreme Court and galvanize their base by claiming abortion will be outlawed when in fact all such a proposed opinion would do is turn it over to the states to decide, where it should have been and was all along! The court in 1971 breached states rights when they forced the 30 states that did not legalize abortion to capitulate to judicial legislation which is contrary to the separation of powers.

Last edited:

The democrats broke the law by leaking information about SCOTUS ramblings. But is President Biden upset the law was broken by leaking it? No. He is simply upset about what was leaked. In fact, this is how democrats routinely act and promote future law breaking if it aids their cause.

Was what was leaked accurate? Who knows, and more importantly, who cares if you are a democrat. After all, you are desperate to try and drum up votes any way you can.

Here is what Diaper Joe said, or I should say, what he was told to say

"We do not know whether this draft is genuine, or whether it reflects the final decision of the Court,” Biden said in his statement. “With that critical caveat, I want to be clear on three points about the cases before the Supreme Court."

At least he admits that he is speaking about something that may or may not have validity, but to hell with it, now is the time to drum up votes!

"If the Court does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose. And it will fall on voters to elect pro-choice officials this November. At the federal level, we will need more pro-choice Senators and a pro-choice majority in the House to adopt legislation that codifies Roe, which I will work to pass and sign into law.”

This is the nightmare scenario for democrats. Do we want voters to have any influence over this issue or just the 9 stooges appointed by the head of a political partisan hack?

So what is the will of the voters on the issue?

If you ask most American if they favor a ban on all abortions, you will get your arse handed to you. In cases, such as risking the life of the mother, most agree there are times it should be allowed

However, if you ask Americans if more restrictions should be imposed, such as on late term abortions or children getting abortions without their parents consent, they you should also get your arse handed to you by voters

According to a new Marist poll out today, more than three-quarters of Americans support significant restrictions on abortion, including a majority of Americans who describe themselves as pro-choice.

This is what terrifies democrats, democracy in action!!!
He shouldnt be babbling anything, he is trying to influence SCOTUS and that is improper.

What enrages and fascinates me, in a sort of gallows-funerary way, is the complete lack of compassion or mercy or basic caring most Americans seem to demonstrate for the unborn children involved in this matter; millions upon millions of them. This issue has been the hill to die on for so-called Christian conservative Americans since its inception in 1973 and yet all the majority of Americans can seem to muster is indifference, grand apathy and clinical debate. Passions should be flaring, should be running high, not on the political left but in the hearts of all human beings who give the slightest shit about the future of our species; about the most vulnerable form of our species—the survival of the unborn. I do imagine the devil is gleefully picking his teeth with the whole affair. What's not for him to love about a mountain of infant skulls stacked higher than Everest?

Was this before or after he was excommunicated from The Church for his views on Abortion?
He was threatened with excommunication by the US bishops but they never followed through that I can find anywhere.

The Church isn't infallible and has it's own political considerations.

He was threatened with excommunication by the US bishops but they never followed through that I can find anywhere.

The Church isn't infallible and has it's own political considerations.
They probably didn't excommunicate him because he didn't actually perform an abortion and kill a child as he claims today they are children. But, hey, Hitler is therefore free from being guilty of killing 6 million Jews because he didn't actually kill a Jew himself. :eusa_boohoo:

They probably didn't excommunicate him because he didn't actually perform an abortion and kill a child as he claims today they are children. But, hey, Hitler is therefore free from being guilty of killing 6 million Jews because he didn't actually kill a Jew himself. :eusa_boohoo:

The fact that the Catholic church hasn't expelled Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi renders them illegitimate as a church.

The fact that the Catholic church hasn't expelled Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi renders them illegitimate as a church.

Really? Well, the last I heard was that they weren't going to expel them but they still didn't want them there. I just saw a video once about it let me see if I can find it.

Forum List

Back