Biden response regarding SCOTUS opinion on abortion

The fact that the Catholic church hasn't expelled Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi renders them illegitimate as a church.
I would say there is a problem with the Bishop that makes that decision. All organizations on the planet would be considered illegitimate if they had to be perfect. So, that wouldn't be a criteria.

I would say there is a problem with the Bishop that makes that decision. All organizations on the planet would be considered illegitimate if they had to be perfect. So, that wouldn't be a criteria.

It's not a good look for a church to ignore very, very prominent members of their denomination going around the world advocating for the murder of children.

It's not about being perfect. Any true Christian doesn't believe in abortion AKA murder,.. it would be the same as going to a dentist and expecting to get your hair and nails done. They just don't go together at all.

It's not about being perfect. Any true Christian doesn't believe in abortion AKA murder,.. it would be the same as going to a dentist and expecting to get your hair and nails done. They just don't go together at all.
There's a pretty good argument to be made that not all abortions are murder.

It's not a good look for a church to ignore very, very prominent members of their denomination going around the world advocating for the murder of children.
I agree. They seem to support abortion but not the pill. But, it's the individual bishop making that decision. Birth control is supported by a majority of Catholics in many countries now.

There's a pretty good argument to be made that not all abortions are murder.

In very rare life threatening circumstances yes,.. but those are really rare and don't give me that crap about the rape babies because adoption exists for a reason.

In very rare life threatening circumstances yes,.. but those are really rare and don't give me that crap about the rape babies because adoption exists for a reason.
400,000 children up for adoption in US in foster care.

Do not agree with you there. I think a woman has the right to choose abortion in case of rape. So does the majority of people.

400,000 children up for adoption in US in foster care.
Most of which are not available for adoption because their parents haven't yet been stripped of all their parental rights. The average length a kid stays in foster care is only 13 months. Most are returned to their mothers, or other family.

Forum List

Back