Biden Praises Brave Illegals

It could be that the tide has turned enough against Trump's hairbrained wall idea that Biden has gained the courage to say it.

And it could also be an invitation for our forum's extremists to spill their guts on racism.
What are you smoking---Trump kept the illegals out saving us from their diseases, their crimes, their pollution, their overwhelming destroying our hospitals, our schools and saving billions in welfare and other social services.

I did not imply that I placed intellectuals with medical or scientific skills above those qualifying for asylum or refugee status.
I didn't suggest that you did!
I'm not finding any of your talking points of interest for me to debate. You're going to have to find some issue on which we disagree.

Any of the Trump priorities will probably do it!

My main schtick would be America's lack of socially responsible government, that has been the cause of all the trouble and unrest. Or, whatever you perceive the reason to be?

Wow. Indeed they are MW! That connection should’ve been more clear to me; another lightbulb moment- thanks!
Well...when a political party goes communist....that's one of their first points of their agenda to take over America.
Call proud Americans racists and worship at the feet of the United Nations.

I didn't suggest that you did!
I'm not finding any of your talking points of interest for me to debate. You're going to have to find some issue on which we disagree.

Any of the Trump priorities will probably do it!

My main schtick would be America's lack of socially responsible government, that has been the cause of all the trouble and unrest. Or, whatever you perceive the reason to be?
The PRIMARY problem is where the origin of the problem exists. There are ways to improve one’s conditions in life even when faced with major hardships. When a large majority of poor villages are willing to forgo their differences and band together to demand social conditions change it can happen. Unifying many villages together can lead to safer conditions i.e. safe enough to retrieve water without risking rape or death. Sharing knowledge about better ways to cultivating the land, pooling adults for increased security, doing for themselves what they pay outside militias to do.

As most know, the exodus of millions of migrants is a symptom of corrupted political and hostile militant groups that continue to work against any progress. People living in these countries of constant warfare and lack of food need help from the outside to survive, often from charities orgs. etc. The US, however, cannot resolve the infighting nor the ingrained corruption. It is not our job to police the world and the reality is we cannot accept the current numbers to survive as a country economically. The US cannot take on any more illegals who don’t quality for asylum, and even then with over 1.3 million seeking asylum we cannot accept them all.

Canada needs to publicly announce full welcome for all refugees. You certainly have the land, they’ll just need to dress in layers coming from countries much closer to the Equator. Is this a part of Canada’s plan, to open its arms to all illegals? I think that’s a good plan considering the square miles available.

Breitfart, really? LOL. Can you show where "Biden Praises Brave Illegals"?

Even the excerpts that bfart quotes, do not show that. Did you even listen to the speech or as any trumptard, you just went with the heading? Next time do your homework before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.
He says that they all have on thing in common: courage...

Synonyms for courage

He says that they all have on thing in common: courage...

Synonyms for courage

LOL. Looks like you have mastered the art of copy/paste. Too bad, you lack basic reading/comprehension.

My exact question: Can you show where Biden Praises Brave "Illegals"?

But, I can see how that question would go over the heads of trumptards. So, let me unpack it for you. Where in Biden's statement does he mention "illegals"? He mentions "immigrants" and even you, as a certified moron, should know the difference between immigrants and illegals.

So, back to my question: Where does Biden actually praise "Illegals"? Get it now? If not, read my post a few times. Hopefully, you will get it. Good luck.

LOL. Looks like you have mastered the art of copy/paste. Too bad, you lack basic reading/comprehension.

My exact question: Can you show where Biden Praises Brave "Illegals"?

But, I can see how that question would go over the heads of trumptards. So, let me unpack it for you. Where in Biden's statement does he mention "illegals"? He mentions "immigrants" and even you, as a certified moron, should know the difference between immigrants and illegals.

So, back to my question: Where does Biden actually praise "Illegals"? Get it now? If not, read my post a few times. Hopefully, you will get it. Good luck.
Biden is praising the illegals at the southern border. He's not going to call them illegals....even though he knows their actions are illegal. He calls them migrants.

Copy and paste is what sources offer. You should try it.

mudwhistle
I'm sure American voters will get a kick out of this since most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They aren't migrants. They are illegal aliens breaking our laws to be in America.

These illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. Leave to Bidung to welcome them. What an incompetent idiot that man is.

mudwhistle
I'm sure American voters will get a kick out of this since most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They aren't migrants. They are illegal aliens breaking our laws to be in America.

These illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. Leave to Bidung to welcome them. What an incompetent idiot that man is.
He thinks that welcoming illegals in will impress the UN.
Meanwhile Europe is still recovering from Obama's Arab Spring refugees.
I'm willing to bet that most of those countries were cussing Biden out under their breath.

What are you smoking---Trump kept the illegals out saving us from their diseases, their crimes, their pollution, their overwhelming destroying our hospitals, our schools and saving billions in welfare and other social services.
To the left, the only illegals is US, the Americans. They can't stand us and are relying on imported savages to kill us off.

He thinks that welcoming illegals in will impress the UN.
Meanwhile Europe is still recovering from Obama's Arab Spring refugees.
I'm willing to bet that most of those countries were cussing Biden out under their breath.
Europe will never recover from Arab refugees. Is Malmo suddenly going to become law abiding? Will Germany and England end the Muslim rape gangs? Of course not.

Biden is much more than a befuddled old man. At times you can see evil in its purest form. It's much like he is sometimes possessed by something truly demonic.
He's demon possessed. As is Chlamydia. As is Piglosi. As are Killery and Sick Willie. As is Faux-chi. As is Kill Bill Gates. As are so many that I don't have the time to name.

Demon possessed, and the demon possessed leftists love them. That's the sick part.

Every time I see one of these headlines I keep thinking this must be on The Onion site.
But nope.
Democrats are really saying this silly shit.

View attachment 540582

"Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans."
Just popping in to point out that every illegal immigrant has risked more to be an American than you ever have

Just popping in to point out that every illegal immigrant has risked more to be an American than you ever have
They risk the same as any criminal risks. With every crime a criminal risks his life and his freedom. The invaders don't want to be Americans. They simply want what they think Americans have and they will cheerfully kill Americans to get it.

They risk the same as any criminal risks. With every crime a criminal risks his life and his freedom. The invaders don't want to be Americans. They simply want what they think Americans have and they will cheerfully kill Americans to get it.
All you have ever done to be an American is fall out of a citizen's vagina. Congrats on your hard work.

Forum List

Back