Biden Praises Brave Illegals

Every time I see one of these headlines I keep thinking this must be on The Onion site.
But nope.
Democrats are really saying this silly shit.

View attachment 540582

"Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans."
Thanks for posting the information MW and it led to interesting information about Uber and how they can legally say that Uber “only hires legal citizens for drivers” but hires illegals for Uber eats which Zuckerberg help finance that law. That’s something that anybody who uses Uber Eats might want to consider the competition.

Until the distinction is made between documented and undocumented in all businesses, undocumented immigrants will increase in numbers and significantly outnumber those waiting in line for the legal process.

Last edited:
You are missing the crucial distinction between illegal and legal. If you are under the impression that that distinction should not matter, your house should have no fewer than three illegal families living with you to help resolve the problem. We are either a country that abides by immigration quotas or the raft will eventually sink. I’m guessing that you would be fine if economic policy fails in the US since you live in Canada. There are many fine Canadians but you sir are not one of them. Your never-ending anti-American posts let readers be fully reminded what these positions are and to never agree with anti-American sentiments.
I hear you on the distinction between 'legal' and 'illegal', but frankly it's probably the first time it's been raised. The Trump ideology is on record as attempting to stop all immigration to the US.

US economic policy has become quite unimportant to me other than how it effects Canada. Current policy in the US has resulted in Canada and other nations attempting to diversify our trade relations away from the US, due to unfair trade practices that were encouraged by both Trump and Biden.

China gains preferred status due to it's strictly fair trade practice!

I'll stand behind anything I've said that you view as anti-American, as I feel it's all legitimate and warranted.

I hear you on the distinction between 'legal' and 'illegal', but frankly it's probably the first time it's been raised. The Trump ideology is on record as attempting to stop all immigration to the US.

US economic policy has become quite unimportant to me other than how it effects Canada. Current policy in the US has resulted in Canada and other nations attempting to diversify our trade relations away from the US, due to unfair trade practices that were encouraged by both Trump and Biden.

China gains preferred status due to it's strictly fair trade practice!

I'll stand behind anything I've said that you view as anti-American, as I feel it's all legitimate and warranted.

“Applying a continental lens, 74.6% of Canada’s exports by value were delivered to fellow North American countries while 12.3% were sold to Asian importers. Canada shipped another 10.1% worth of goods to Europe.”

You might want to reconsider all of that anti-Americanism you spout. If the US goes under, Canada will go under. Or do I not have new information that Canada is actively pursuing replacement countries to cover that 74% percent plus eventual loss?

Well....considering the fact most of the left's talking-points are fake news......I'm not surprised you think that way.
But clearly.....the Democrat Party isn't the party of America anymore.
They're the United Nations party.
Wow. Indeed they are MW! That connection should’ve been more clear to me; another lightbulb moment- thanks!

“Applying a continental lens, 74.6% of Canada’s exports by value were delivered to fellow North American countries while 12.3% were sold to Asian importers. Canada shipped another 10.1% worth of goods to Europe.”

You might want to reconsider all of that anti-Americanism you spout. If the US goes under, Canada will go under. Or do I not have new information that Canada is actively pursuing replacement countries to cover that 74% percent plus eventual loss?
That's the reason why Canada is diversifying trade relations.
The figures on the amount we've succeeded would be interesting too. I see it as being quite substantial in the grocery stores already.
America can choose it's trade policies with other countries but it''s having consequences overall with many countries.
Of great interest is the reason for all the hating of China by the US.

See the highlighted lines.

Because you said 'please'.

So you think that Trump....not pollution...killed hundreds of thousands of Americans?
Sorry....but Trump can't tell everyone to stop driving cars or dumping poison into our water systems.
They're gonna do it even if you change government regulations.
Although auto manufacturers have been reducing emissions steadily for 30 years.
The primary cause of smog is the fact that instead of turn circles like they have in Europe...we have traffic lights...which causes massive traffic jambs.
Never mind the fact that so many have had to leave the city because of high taxes and high crime and move to the suburbs...then drive into the city to work. Blame the Democrats for that.
Also blame government in general for not building proper infrastructure to include mass-transit in every US city. You can blame auto manufacturers and OPEC for that.
He also can't stop China, Mexico, India, and Pakistan from polluting the planet.
You didn't even try to blame Trump for COVID deaths because that's a China virus.

Last edited:
I have a mini research project now: Canada’s dependence on the United States. I’ll get back with you on a more appropriate thread for that topic.

So you think that Trump....not pollution...killed hundreds of thousands of Americans?
No, Trump's negative reaction to Covid killed hundreds of thousands. It will be gone in 2 weeks?
And ever since, the Trump side and the R's have attempted to say that the vaccines aren't effective. You don't have to take my word on that.
The primary cause of smog is the fact that instead of turn circles like they have in Europe...we have traffic lights...which causes massive traffic jambs.
A contributing factor but it's silly to say it's the primary cause of smog.
Also blame government in general for not building proper infrastructure to include mass-transit in every US
Agreed on US government in general.
You didn't even try to blame Trump for COVID deaths because that's a China virus.
The number of deaths makes it an American virus, compared to China's handling of Covid.

I have a mini research project now: Canada’s dependence on the United States. I’ll get back with you on a more appropriate thread for that topic.
If you stick to facts you'll get little disagreement from me.
I've shown you statistical proof of the decline in US/Canada trade, which substantiates my claim of Canada diversifying.

No, Trump's negative reaction to Covid killed hundreds of thousands. It will be gone in 2 weeks?
And ever since, the Trump side and the R's have attempted to say that the vaccines aren't effective. You don't have to take my word on that.

A contributing factor but it's silly to say it's the primary cause of smog.

Agreed on US government in general.

The number of deaths makes it an American virus, compared to China's handling of Covid.
JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK!!
DR FAUCI WAS TRUMP'S COVID ADVISER.....HE'S STILL BIDEN'S ADVISER!!!
WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ADVICE FAUCI KEPT SPEWING....AND STILL IS PUMPING OUT EVERY WEEK???
DR FAUCI WAS BEHIND THE AIDs EPIDEMIC TOO!!!
DID TRUMP FORCE FAUCI TO OVERSEE THE DEATHS OF MILLION OF GAYS AND HOMOSEXUALS IN THE 80S AND 90S?

JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK!!
DR FAUCI WAS TRUMP'S COVID ADVISER.....HE'S STILL BIDEN'S ADVISER!!!
WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ADVICE FAUCI KEPT SPEWING....AND STILL IS PUMPING OUT EVERY WEEK???
DR FAUCI WAS BEHIND THE AIDs EPIDEMIC TOO!!!
DID TRUMP FORCE FAUCI TO OVERSEE THE DEATHS OF MILLION OF GAYS AND HOMOSEXUALS IN THE 80S AND 90S?
Irrational!

That's the reason why Canada is diversifying trade relations.
The figures on the amount we've succeeded would be interesting too. I see it as being quite substantial in the grocery stores already.
America can choose it's trade policies with other countries but it''s having consequences overall with many countries.
Of great interest is the reason for all the hating of China by the US.
The following information is relevant to the OP regarding the impact of the increased flow of undocumented workers, immediate reduced supply/increased demand as the numbers continue to flow and increase annually.

“You might think that with all the requirements people have to accomplish, Canada would be free from having to deal with this issue. The truth is, Canada has had this problem since the late 2000s. In 2008, Canada had roughly 41,000 illegal immigrants in the country. Because this is an estimated number, it could be much higher.

And, from 2016 onwards, more and more illegal immigrants were entering the country. According to a Canadian publication, Canada has had to deal with 156,155 in the years from 2016 until 2019. In the years to come, this number might increase further.”

The following information is relevant to the OP regarding the impact of the increased flow of undocumented workers, immediate reduced supply/increased demand as the numbers continue to flow and increase annually.

“You might think that with all the requirements people have to accomplish, Canada would be free from having to deal with this issue. The truth is, Canada has had this problem since the late 2000s. In 2008, Canada had roughly 41,000 illegal immigrants in the country. Because this is an estimated number, it could be much higher.

And, from 2016 onwards, more and more illegal immigrants were entering the country. According to a Canadian publication, Canada has had to deal with 156,155 in the years from 2016 until 2019. In the years to come, this number might increase further.”
I'll accept your information as true and factual.
But I should warn you that in all honesty I'm not opposed to illegal immigrants coming to Canada. One of my reasons for feeling that way is because they are most likely the most desperate. And also, the number of legal immigrants Canada accepts can be reduced to take into consideration the extra illegals.

We have somewhat different priorities and ideologies when it comes to immigration in general and so therefore whatever point you're trying to make is moot to me as a Canadian.

Can you emphasize your talking point you wish me to acknowledge?

the number of legal immigrants Canada accepts can be reduced to take into consideration the extra illegals.
How you can entertain the thought that an action deemed illegal on the books for a sovereign nation be placed in front of legal action? I have compassion for those who fear for the lives of their families and out of desperation are looking for a better life. That being said, however, the stat in the US is very low regarding who actually qualifies after vetting to be given asylum/refugee status. Last I checked it was under 8 percent or so, but need to confirm. Those are the people we should help. These individuals/families should have equal consideration to most legal considerations (those people going through the legal route) from various countries from all over the world.

To say that it’s okay to reduce the numbers of legal applicants so undocumented (hidden motive for potential low-paid workers) can freely flow into a country, any country, is unfair to all waiting for 2 years or more to come here legally. Countries benefit from incorporating skilled experts from around the world. That quota should not be reduced.

How you can entertain the thought that an action deemed illegal on the books for a sovereign nation be placed in front of legal action? I have compassion for those who fear for the lives of their families and out of desperation are looking for a better life. That being said, however, the stat in the US is very low regarding who actually qualifies after vetting to be given asylum/refugee status. Last I checked it was under 8 percent or so, but need to confirm. Those are the people we should help. These individuals/families should have equal consideration to most legal considerations (those people going through the legal route) from various countries from all over the world.

To say that it’s okay to reduce the numbers of legal applicants so undocumented (hidden motive for potential low-paid workers) can freely flow into a country, any country, is unfair to all waiting for 2 years or more to come here legally. Countries benefit from incorporating skilled experts from around the world. That quota should not be reduced.
All countries strive to give first consideration to legals. None encourage illegals. But real life deals us something different.

How you can entertain the thought that an action deemed illegal on the books for a sovereign nation be placed in front of legal action?

That's not what I suggested! The number of legal immigrants accepted can be reduced so that the final number being accepted is still maintained. Or conversely, it may not need to be? Always remain within the bounds of honesty with me! You can expect the same from me.

Confining immigration to 'skilled experts' wouldn't be my personal first priority.

All countries strive to give first consideration to legals. None encourage illegals. But real life deals us something different.

That's not what I suggested! The number of legal immigrants accepted can be reduced so that the final number being accepted is still maintained. Or conversely, it may not need to be? Always remain within the bounds of honesty with me! You can expect the same from me.

Confining immigration to 'skilled experts' wouldn't be my personal first priority.
I did not imply that I placed intellectuals with medical or scientific skills above those qualifying for asylum or refugee status. The policy of vetting is continuing to target families in need. Undocumented immigrants crossing the Rio Grande risking their deaths for a better life? Allow those who qualify into the country-

“Almost 1.15 million aliens in the United States are seeking asylum — enough to make them the 43rd largest state.
TRENDS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF REFUGEES:
Since the inception of the program in 1980, the United States has accepted more than 3.7 million refugees and asylees. In 2019, the United States admitted 29,916 refugees, a 34 percent increase from the 22,405 refugees admitted in the previous year. At a high level, the trend in refugee admissions has gone through three periods since reaching its peak under the current legal framework at 122,066 in 1990 (Figure 1). Admissions generally declined during the 1990s, as the refugee program’s focus shifted to more diverse populations across the world. Admissions reached a low point in 2002, due in part to security procedures and changes to admission requirements after September 11, 2001. Refugee admissions reached a post-2001 peak of 84,988 in 2016 under the Obama administration, the highest number in 17 years. More recently, the Trump administration reduced the refugee ceiling and implemented new refugee vetting and screening procedures, contributing to a decrease in admission since 2017.”

Refugee Arrivals by Relationship to Principal Applicant and Case Priority:

The USA life boat has NO option to grow in size. The only choice is to help those who qualify for refugee status and to help arrange for transportation back to their homes (plane rides are costly but worth the message in my opinion) or closest country to their homeland accepting refugees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back