Biden Praises Brave Illegals

A part of the Immigration and Nationality Act, found at 8 U.S.C. section 1324b, prohibits employers from discriminating against individuals based on their citizenship or immigration status, or their national origin, during the hiring, firing, recruiting, Form I-9, or E-Verify processes.Jul 10, 2020
General rule

It is an unfair immigration-related employment practice for a person or other entity to discriminate against any individual (other than an unauthorized alien, as defined in section 1324a(h)(3) of this title) with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment—
(A)

because of such individual’s national origin, or

(B)

in the case of a protected individual (as defined in paragraph (3)), because of such individual’s citizenship status.

authorized to be employed in the United States, the Attorney General shall provide that any limitations with respect to the period or type of employment or employer shall be conspicuously stated on the documentation or endorsement.

(2) Preemption
The provisions of this section preempt any State or local law imposing civil or criminal sanctions (other than through licensing and similar laws) upon those who employ, or recruit or refer for a fee for employment, unauthorized aliens.

(3) Definition of unauthorized alien
As used in this section, the term “unauthorized alien” means, with respect to the employment of an alien at a particular time, that the alien is not at that time either (A) an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or (B) authorized to be so employed by this chapter or by the Attorney General.

You're reading skills need work Tipsy.

No where in the law does it say employers can hire unauthorized aliens.

General rule

It is an unfair immigration-related employment practice for a person or other entity to discriminate against any individual (other than an unauthorized alien, as defined in section 1324a(h)(3) of this title) with respect to the hiring, or recruitment or referral for a fee, of the individual for employment or the discharging of the individual from employment—
(A)

because of such individual’s national origin, or

(B)

in the case of a protected individual (as defined in paragraph (3)), because of such individual’s citizenship status.

authorized to be employed in the United States, the Attorney General shall provide that any limitations with respect to the period or type of employment or employer shall be conspicuously stated on the documentation or endorsement.

(2) Preemption
The provisions of this section preempt any State or local law imposing civil or criminal sanctions (other than through licensing and similar laws) upon those who employ, or recruit or refer for a fee for employment, unauthorized aliens.

(3) Definition of unauthorized alien
As used in this section, the term “unauthorized alien” means, with respect to the employment of an alien at a particular time, that the alien is not at that time either (A) an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or (B) authorized to be so employed by this chapter or by the Attorney General.

They all have TPS status. Biden gave it long ago.

A part of the Immigration and Nationality Act, found at 8 U.S.C. section 1324b, prohibits employers from discriminating against individuals based on their citizenship or immigration status, or their national origin, during the hiring, firing, recruiting, Form I-9, or E-Verify processes.Jul 10, 2020
Correct, and this applies to documented and undocumented immigrants, in other words, all immigrants. They are given the benefit of the doubt. It is up to the immigration Court to decide whether that is acceptable or not.

They all have TPS status. Biden gave it long ago.
Then I guess. . . according to law, they ain't criminal, are they?

You need to make up your mind. You can't call them criminal in one breath, and then in another, point out that they have been temporarily processed.

:rolleyes:

That in no way means what you erroneously claimed it means.

You need to stop making false claims, strap-on.
Still daydreaming about a strap on down your throat. Go buy one. Are you that destitute? Go to the nearest bar, get the real thing. You can't be so hideous you can't give away a free blow job.

They aren't entitled to asylum.
. . . and you know this how?

:dunno:

If Canada wasn't such a tyranny, I would seek asylum there.

I am thinking about seeking asylum in Iceland, now that it comes to it.

Aren't the conditions that lead a person to seek asylum, in the end, subjective? One person's utopia, is a another person's dystopia after all . .

eh?

. . . and you know this how?

:dunno:

If Canada wasn't such a tyranny, I would seek asylum there.

I am thinking about seeking asylum in Iceland, now that it comes to it.

Aren't the conditions that lead a person to seek asylum, in the end, subjective? One person's utopia, is a another person's dystopia after all . .

eh?
They aren't entitled to asylum because our welfare is better. These Haitians are mostly those who fled Haiti and got asylum after the earthquake in 2010. They received asylum in Brazil and Venezuela.

That's what I'm trying to explain to you no one is here illegally. Immigration classifies immigrants as documented or undocumented. Illegal is a made-up term. And it's not a good one, it promotes hatred and Injustice.
If you crossed that same border in the same way, without utilizing the formal immigration procedures, going south, your butt would be in Mexico illegally and soon in a Mexican jail.. Same with most countries on the planet. Face it -- borders exist and most countries protect theirs with the force of law.

They're illegals.

Forum List

Back