Biden Praises Brave Illegals

The entire immigrant issue was manufactured by Trump for the purpose of capitalizing on America's racism.
In actual fact, American industry and agriculture aren't viable without cheap labour.
They do the work that Americans refuse.
So now you can brand Americans as being lazy. You'll get some agreement from me on that.
You’re kidding right? Illegal immigration has been a major problem ever since the democrats controlling congress reneged on the border protection part of the amnesty deal they made with Reagan. Illegal aliens commit crimes ranging from identity theft ( something all the ones holding down regular jobs do) to murder. People like you say their a small minority, but they aren’t. You have been using that eleven million number for decades, but according to the INS they catch nearly a half million every year and they say for every one they catch, at least four escape. That’s two million a year. Times twenty years and that’s at least forty million illegal aliens. They clog public services like hospitals, they tend to live with six to ten people in apartments designed for two people thus overloading sewers and water supplies. American employers got along just fine without cheap labor until the illegal invasion swamped us. Low wage jobs were filled by teenagers during the evenings and low capacity adults or college students during school hours.

I didn't suggest that you did!
I'm not finding any of your talking points of interest for me to debate. You're going to have to find some issue on which we disagree.

Any of the Trump priorities will probably do it!

My main schtick would be America's lack of socially responsible government, that has been the cause of all the trouble and unrest. Or, whatever you perceive the reason to be?
How would you feel if we just passed all illegal aliens through the USA and assisted the around two million or so of them every year with entering Canada? That’s what Mexico does to the USA. Then you could watch your social systems crumble under the weight of ignorant peasants. And make no mistake, that’s what most illegal aliens are. I worked for a major TELCO in an area crowded with illegal aliens and their legal children. Most were either illiterate or nearly so even in Spanish, let alone English. I had grade school children translating for me because their parents couldn’t understand basic English. I’d bet you would change your tune quickly if it happened to Canada.

I don't know about how things are other parts of the country, I'm here in Nebraska, just in the Omaha area alone 30,000 jobs go unfilled. We need more workers, increasing the immigration quotas will help fill those gaps. Many of these jobs are skilled and the state is responding by having industry work with the schools to prepare students for jobs needed in the workplace but that's going to take years. Some of the need can be filled with immigrants for now. A win-win situation.
LEGAL immigrants who are vetted for disease and criminality are just fine with pretty much all Americans. The majority of our immigrants don’t meet that standard any more.

There's no such thing as an illegal alien. Immigrants are documented or undocumented, that's the truth. Calling them illegal aliens or illegal immigrants is just a front and a affront to common decency.
You you and your friends are trying to change the language. The proper legal term for someone in the US without a Green Card or valid visa is ILLEGAL ALIEN.

How would you feel if we just passed all illegal aliens through the USA and assisted the around two million or so of them every year with entering Canada? That’s what Mexico does to the USA. Then you could watch your social systems crumble under the weight of ignorant peasants. And make no mistake, that’s what most illegal aliens are. I worked for a major TELCO in an area crowded with illegal aliens and their legal children. Most were either illiterate or nearly so even in Spanish, let alone English. I had grade school children translating for me because their parents couldn’t understand basic English. I’d bet you would change your tune quickly if it happened to Canada.
Canada already takes it's share. The US needs to do the same.
Why would you think people need to speak English?

You’re kidding right? Illegal immigration has been a major problem ever since the democrats controlling congress reneged on the border protection part of the amnesty deal they made with Reagan. Illegal aliens commit crimes ranging from identity theft ( something all the ones holding down regular jobs do) to murder. People like you say their a small minority, but they aren’t. You have been using that eleven million number for decades, but according to the INS they catch nearly a half million every year and they say for every one they catch, at least four escape. That’s two million a year. Times twenty years and that’s at least forty million illegal aliens. American employers got along just fine without cheap labor until the illegal invasion swamped us. Low wage jobs were filled by teenagers during the evenings and low capacity adults or college students during school hours.
The immigration issue has been ignored by both parties because the illegal immigrants are needed in the US to do jobs Americans refuse because of inadequate pay. America hasn't been viable for years for that reason.
Trump made it into a problem because he knew he could use racism for political gain.

They clog public services like hospitals, they tend to live with six to ten people in apartments designed for two people thus overloading sewers and water supplies.

Bring America's infrastructure up to modern standards.

Last time I was in Vancouver, I didn't see a single road sign in Chinese or Hindi. Imagine that.
You'll see some in French if you go to Quebec.
Most Canadians are proud of our tolerance toward being a bilingual country. It's a statement against bigotry and intolerance.

There's no such thing as an illegal alien. Immigrants are documented or undocumented, that's the truth. Calling them illegal aliens or illegal immigrants is just a front and a affront to common decency.
Semantics…. But let’s look at that for a minute. Way back when in 1798, courts began using the word ‘alien’ to refer to people who did not have US citizenship or legal status-there’s that offensive word again. You would’ve thought people would’ve been offended since it shares it’s dual meaning with extra-terrestrials. Do you think that people had thicker skins back then because the victimhood status wasn’t a thing yet? I do. (I’m not inferring past periods were better, they just lacked the over-played victimhood card. Do you think that certain negative words are given too much “power” because people can become offended by a word? I do.

The way forward is discard the impact certain words have to reject victimhood altogether. Emotionally strong adults aren’t usually offended by words of strangers. I’m not, are you?

Why are you encouraging others to be sensitive to words that shouldn’t have a negative reaction to begin with- like “illegally here” instead of legal status?

People are individuals first and foremost, and all people should be respected regarding their human rights even when charged with a crime. Each case should be decided on an individual or family basis.

Until a large majority of people get over the notion that one group is better than another, or that only one political group should be telling opposing groups how to live their lives, things will remain stagnant. When a person is on the look out for any sign of offensive words and cries foul weekly, that person will never mature nor give back to any community.

LSM promotes choosing victimhood over personal responsibility. I support victims who refuse victimhood status. I support individuals and families who do not take resources away from a person who has waited years for his or her opportunity. There are so many people over 1 million (I forget the recent count) seeking asylum in the United States and it’s going to be impossible to grant all of those- I think it was 1.6 million something crazy like that. I wish we had unlimited resources to help all families in need, but that’s not even close to factual.

Last edited:
That's funny. When I spent a brief period time in a south Texas town, I hung with a lot of Mexicans, and they all used the term "illegal" to refer to their "undocumented" friends and family. Hmmmm...............

This is the demonRats final objective.....the Left wet dream.

1632797533601.png

Forum List

Back