Biden Praises Brave Illegals

All you have ever done to be an American is fall out of a citizen's vagina. Congrats on your hard work.
It's actually cute that you perceive these third world losers as having the first clue of what it means to be American. I'm pretty sure that all they're pondering about "being American" is "Gimme my free shit". That's real patriotism for ya! What a joke!

It's actually cute that you perceive these third world losers as having the first clue of what it means to be American.
I don't even perceive you to have the first clue of what it means to be American, so I don't know why you're worried about my thoughts on them

Why do you think stealing is essential to good citizenship? Catch them. Brand them on the face. If they come back, shoot on sight. It would put a big dent in identity theft. They are criminal invaders.
When you are willing to punish employers for giving these people a reason to come, then you can pretend to take this seriously. Your online dungeons and dragons roleplaying, where you talk about branding them on the face or murdering them, just makes you look real fucking retarded.

It's actually cute that you perceive these third world losers as having the first clue of what it means to be American. I'm pretty sure that all they're thinking about "being American" is "I get free shit". That's real patriotism for ya! What a joke!
They come here knowing all about their rights. Free everything. And a nice fat stolen American identity to go with all that free medical care, education, and anything else they can grasp.

When you are willing to punish employers for giving these people a reason to come, then you can pretend to take this seriously. Your online dungeons and dragons roleplaying, where you talk about branding them on the face or murdering them, just makes you look real fucking retarded.
Justice doesn't need your approval. You are an illegal lover, or an illegal yourself.

Every time I see one of these headlines I keep thinking this must be on The Onion site.
But nope.
Democrats are really saying this silly shit.

View attachment 540582

"Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans."
I don't know about how things are other parts of the country, I'm here in Nebraska, just in the Omaha area alone 30,000 jobs go unfilled. We need more workers, increasing the immigration quotas will help fill those gaps. Many of these jobs are skilled and the state is responding by having industry work with the schools to prepare students for jobs needed in the workplace but that's going to take years. Some of the need can be filled with immigrants for now. A win-win situation.

You are missing the crucial distinction between illegal and legal. If you are under the impression that that distinction should not matter, your house should have no fewer than three illegal families living with you to help resolve the problem. We are either a country that abides by immigration quotas or the raft will eventually sink. I’m guessing that you would be fine if economic policy fails in the US since you live in Canada. There are many fine Canadians but you sir are not one of them. Your never-ending anti-American posts let readers be fully reminded what these positions are and to never agree with anti-American sentiments.
There's no such thing as an illegal alien. Immigrants are documented or undocumented, that's the truth. Calling them illegal aliens or illegal immigrants is just a front and a affront to common decency.

I don't know about how things are other parts of the country, I'm here in Nebraska, just in the Omaha area alone 30,000 jobs go unfilled. We need more workers, increasing the immigration quotas will help fill those gaps. Many of these jobs are skilled and the state is responding by having industry work with the schools to prepare students for jobs needed in the workplace but that's going to take years. Some of the need can be filled with immigrants for now. A win-win situation.
I just checked 9.2 million jobs go unfilled in the United States. That's a lot of room for more immigrants.

Howdy from just north of you!

What illegals do is drive down the wage scale.
I used to live in CA.
It's tough to pay your bills when illegals are taking all of the jobs and driving down what employers are willing to pay.

Forum List

Back