Biden Praises Brave Illegals

What illegals do is drive down the wage scale.
I used to live in CA.
It's tough to pay your bills when illegals are taking all of the jobs and driving down what employers are willing to pay.
In many cases, you can be sued for hiring an American citizen rather than a criminal.

In many cases, you can be sued for hiring an American citizen rather than a criminal.
I gave you are assuming guilt, that is done in laws of repressive governments. Thankfully the America is not that. Immigrants are undocumented or documented, guilt is not part of the picture.

I don't even perceive you to have the first clue of what it means to be American, so I don't know why you're worried about my thoughts on them
I think there's a saint named after you or vice versa.

I gave you are assuming guilt, that is done in laws of repressive governments. Thankfully the America is not that. Immigrants are undocumented or documented, guilt is not part of the picture.
If they are here illegally they are guilty. That's why legality is never part of removal proceedings.

Enter the country legally, not like fucking savages.

1632620487148.png

Our governor is an a****** too. But he must be turning a blind eye to the packing houses, they'd have no workers if it weren't for all the Hispanics. Really hard working people putting food on American tables. The road crews, the roofing crews, etc. etc. Nebraska is booming, just need a lot more workers.

That's what I'm trying to explain to you no one is here illegally. Immigration classifies immigrants as documented or undocumented. Illegal is a made-up term. And it's not a good one, it promotes hatred and Injustice.
Documented or undocumented are made for tv terms so that it isn't all that bad. They are here illegally. It deserves the instant death penalty. If you have paid attention, the traitor Biden regime doesn't use documented or undocumented. They use irregular as if the invaders just took a wrong turn someplace.

What we TRULY deserve is to have a few Russian warships discharge speznaz on our beaches and demand to stay.

Documented or undocumented are made for tv terms so that it isn't all that bad. They are here illegally. It deserves the instant death penalty. If you have paid attention, the traitor Biden regime doesn't use documented or undocumented. They use irregular as if the invaders just took a wrong turn someplace.

What we TRULY deserve is to have a few Russian warships discharge speznaz on our beaches and demand to stay.
Death sentence, you are insane. Immigration law you better read them. I repeat no one is here illegally. there is no such term in our immigration laws. We are a democracy we are free Nation we are not a dictatorship or any other form of government which is tyranny.

A part of the Immigration and Nationality Act, found at 8 U.S.C. section 1324b, prohibits employers from discriminating against individuals based on their citizenship or immigration status, or their national origin, during the hiring, firing, recruiting, Form I-9, or E-Verify processes.Jul 10, 2020

Death sentence, you are insane. Immigration law you better read them. I repeat no one is here illegally. there is no such term in our immigration laws. We are a democracy we are free Nation we are not a dictatorship or any other form of government which is tyranny.
Apparently you only know laws you made up.

Forum List

Back