Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.
Trump appointed partisan rockies with ZERO experience in the courtroom, much less judging.

Basically rubber stamps for the far rightwing agenda.

And you people were completely happy with it.

Stuff it.
The question is whether Trump bypassed african american women who were better qualified.

Any actual proof of that accusation?

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women
No, it's not good news. Real Americans hire and fire based on qualifications & performance.

MORONS who are unknowingly wrecking the country hire on superficial shit that is irrelevant to the demands of the jobs.

Shove your quota bullshit straight up your WOMAN parts.

Why is the race and sex of a judge so important to you? How about COMPETENCE?
If some black broad doesn't have the legal brains to try a chicken thief around here, what makes them actually qualified.

If Sleepy Joe would appoint a qualified black chick like Lauren Lake, that would be fine. But I don't see any movement toward competency.
Trump appointed legions of young, incompetent, white males to the courts.

And you cheered it on.

Stuff it!

But did Trump say he was making hiring decisions based on skin color like racist Joe Biden did?

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?

What is your proof that Biden is not hiring qualified judges?

I agree people should be hired on their experience and merit.

Why is it that a woman and people of color are automatically not qualified?

You could at least look up the most recent judge Biden has appointed. She is black and very well qualified.

Feel free to point to anyone who said people of color are automatically not qualified. We've had people of color on the various benches for a long time. It was you who made a big deal about race in the OP. Tell the class why you did that. What advantage were you seeking?

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.
LOL, of course the law and the experience are important, you infer any Jane Doe would be appointed because of the color of their skin. I suppose you believe trump's nominees were selected by only their legal experience, the facts suggest trump and Moscow mitch seek those for other matters.

Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?

What is your proof that Biden is not hiring qualified judges?

I agree people should be hired on their experience and merit.

Why is it that a woman and people of color are automatically not qualified?

You could at least look up the most recent judge Biden has appointed. She is black and very well qualified.

Feel free to point to anyone who said people of color are automatically not qualified. We've had people of color on the various benches for a long time. It was you who made a big deal about race in the OP. Tell the class why you did that. What advantage were you seeking?

Loaded Question; a logical fallacy, to wit:

"A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption (such as, a presumption of guilt). ... The fallacy relies on context for its effect: the fact that a question presupposes something does not make the question fallacious in itself."

Why is this Good.? Why do you want more Black female judges? Does a Balck female judge deal out better judicial decisions? Should it not be just best legal mind or law school grades? You post is not logical, and a bit racist. We need judges who are qualified regardless of race or sex.
Trump appointed countless ignorant and inexperienced rightwing rubber stamps to the courts and you supported it.

Stuff it!

Name one of Trumps judicial appointees that have rubber stamped anything. Come on commie, put up or STFU.

But did Trump say he was making hiring decisions based on skin color like racist Joe Biden did?
You originally brought up concerns about competency now you're moving the goalposts?

I've been asking the same question all along, and you're too chickenshit to answer it. Is making hiring decisions based on skin color racist?

No, it's not good news. Real Americans hire and fire based on qualifications & performance.

MORONS who are unknowingly wrecking the country hire on superficial shit that is irrelevant to the demands of the jobs.

What makes you think it's unknowing?

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women.

More Democrat misogyny and racism. We should just be picking the best judges, not the ones who fit your racist objectives.

If there were any well qualified black women conservatives in there (we know there aren't), you'd be screeching like the racist woman hating pig that you are

What makes you think it's unknowing?

Our education system & media have duped entire generations into being willfully ignorant of reality

I've been asking the same question all along, and you're too chickenshit to answer it. Is making hiring decisions based on skin color racist?
If it's the only reason, as has been done for generations in this country previously, yes.

Any more dumb questions?

Forum List

Back