Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?

What is your proof that Biden is not hiring qualified judges?

I agree people should be hired on their experience and merit.

Why is it that a woman and people of color are automatically not qualified?

You could at least look up the most recent judge Biden has appointed. She is black and very well qualified.

Any dimwit liberal judge makes up their own law instead of enforcing the ones we already have.

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.

Why is the race and sex of a judge so important to you? How about COMPETENCE?
If some black broad doesn't have the legal brains to try a chicken thief around here, what makes them actually qualified.

If Sleepy Joe would appoint a qualified black chick like Lauren Lake, that would be fine. But I don't see any movement toward competency.

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

Clearly President Biden is appointing the most qualified of candidates.
Clearly you are full of baloney.

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.
Why? Republicans rule to the law, Dims make up their own.
Hopefully none are fascists
Too late, they are libbers

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

Now say the same thing about the number of white males in our legal system who are totally inept.

We never see the qualifications of a white male candidate subject to the same level of scrutiny as those of a black man, or a woman, or a black woman are.
I totally agree, we need to worry about qualifications over sex, skin color or any superficial quality.

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

Clearly President Biden is appointing the most qualified of candidates.
So, why even comment about the racial and gender quota?

(virtue signaling)

Why is this Good.? Why do you want more Black female judges? Does a Balck female judge deal out better judicial decisions? Should it not be just best legal mind or law school grades? You post is not logical, and a bit racist. We need judges who are qualified regardless of race or sex.
Trump appointed countless ignorant and inexperienced rightwing rubber stamps to the courts and you supported it.

Stuff it!

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?
This model minority is doing his damndest to maintain his approval in the white dominant society.

Good boy.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Poor little commie foreigner. Judges in this country are supposed to be apolitical. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

Is that the best defence you have sucker?
If you only knew.
Laws my arse. Laws for the whites only admitministered by biased high court's.
Yet I'm the commie????
You're not real bright boy.

Weren't you commies all giddy about the courts not hearing cases brought by Trump supporters? Now look at you bashing them for propaganda purposes. You eurotrash commies are all the same. Now run along commie, you've exposed yourself as just another POS foreign provocateur.

Why is the race and sex of a judge so important to you? How about COMPETENCE?
If some black broad doesn't have the legal brains to try a chicken thief around here, what makes them actually qualified.

If Sleepy Joe would appoint a qualified black chick like Lauren Lake, that would be fine. But I don't see any movement toward competency.
Trump appointed legions of young, incompetent, white males to the courts.

And you cheered it on.

Stuff it!

And the last 200 years of picking inept white men for that very reason is proof of that fact huh?

Trump appointed partisan rockies with ZERO experience in the courtroom, much less judging.

Basically rubber stamps for the far rightwing agenda.

And you people were completely happy with it.

Stuff it.
The question is whether Trump bypassed african american women who were better qualified.

I agree. If you are AA and aren't qualified you shouldn't get the job. Anyone who appoints someone not qualified if a fucking moron.

And the last 200 years of picking inept white men for that very reason is proof of that fact huh?

So you automatically assume white men are inept?

Forum List

Back