Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

Clearly President Biden is appointing the most qualified of candidates.

So why wasn't that said from the get, instead of making a big deal about race? Oh right, everything is about racial division with you commies.

Gee. A Republican complaining about racism. That'll make history.

In Biden's America there's no such thing as too many tokens.

Fuck merit. It's way overrated, I hear.

This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Poor little commie foreigner. Judges in this country are supposed to be apolitical. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

‘As he read off the positions she held in her career, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., praised Jackson, a graduate of Harvard Law School, as "the perfect person for the job."

"She has all the qualities of a model jurist. She is brilliant, thoughtful, collaborative and dedicated to applying the law impartially,” Schumer said. "For these qualities, she has earned the respect of both sides."’ ibid

So why wasn't that said from the get, instead of making a big deal about race? Oh right, everything is about racial division with you commies.

Perhaps you need more time in your ESL class, I didn't say a damn thing about racism.

Perhaps you need more time in your ESL class, I didn't say a damn thing about racism.

Of course not. I did and I dont retract it.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Poor little commie foreigner. Judges in this country are supposed to be apolitical. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

Is that the best defence you have sucker?
If you only knew.
Laws my arse. Laws for the whites only admitministered by biased high court's.
Yet I'm the commie????
You're not real bright boy.

Now say the same thing about the number of white males in our legal system who are totally inept.

We never see the qualifications of a white male candidate subject to the same level of scrutiny as those of a black man, or a woman, or a black woman are.

No your side just tries to character assassinate them.

We never see the qualifications of a white male candidate subject to the same level of scrutiny as those of a black man, or a woman, or a black woman are.
Really? And your evidence of that is where? Apparently, you've never watched a session of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?

When they realized that balkanization of the country could get them more power.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.

I thought we needed the most qualified people on the courts and we weren't supposed to be judging people by what they look like. This used to be what the left believed. When did that change?

What is your proof that Biden is not hiring qualified judges?

I agree people should be hired on their experience and merit.

Why is it that a woman and people of color are automatically not qualified?

You could at least look up the most recent judge Biden has appointed. She is black and very well qualified.

Forum List

Back