Biden: People Forced Out Of Work By My Policies Need To Go To Community Colleges To Be “Retrained”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because we all know going to college supports the family and job careers have nothing to do with aptitude, desire and ability to get hired as a novice at age 45.

Trump 2020 Gold keeps flooding in.

Because we all know going to college supports the family and job careers have nothing to do with aptitude, desire and ability to get hired as a novice at age 45.

What a clueless asshole.

How'd trump's election work out for the coal miners? I ask because trumpanzees made fun of Hillary Clinton staying almost the same to the coal miners in W. Virginia......

How'd trump's election work out for the coal miners? I ask because trumpanzees made fun of Hillary Clinton staying almost the same to the coal miners in W. Virginia......

Bullcrap, as usual from you. Trump removed the BS regs that instantly put the coal miners out of work.

The fact that the coal industry is doing poorly is thanks to technology. Natural gas is cheaper to produce now so coal can't compete.

Liar.

Forum List

Back