Nazis experimented on death camp prisoners, In Muscovy, Nazis not only experiment on Ukrainian POWs with the same aim, but openly brag about it.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
So, literally like the Stalinists&German Nazis did. Except they took the effort to call it "science", and the Muscovite Nazis are doing it for their sadistic pleasure. It doesn't shock me at all! Even my grandmother was afraid of these creatures. There's nothing human about them! there is the only one solution :

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

ps Milchakov is getting fat. The other guy too.

ONSLAUGHT CONTINUES​

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on May 13 2024

Russia Opens New Front

Russian May Day Offensive Continues

RUSSIA MARCHES ON AT KHARKIV FRONT; More advances at Avdiivka Front - Frontline Changes Report

Russia Takes 4 More Villages; Ukraine Army Chief's Confession As Moscow Says 1500 Kyiv Troops Killed

Russian forces expand control in Kharkiv | The defense collapses in Krasnohorivka [12 May 2024]

Russian Army Close To Capture 10th Town In Kharkiv; How Zelensky's Men Are Losing Control

Russian Forces Storm Vovchansk & Capture 2 Villages Near Kharkiv | Central Netailove Captured

[ Ukraine SITREP ] Day 809 (12/5): KHARKIV reinforcements is here; No let up in rest of the fronts

Heavy battles take place in Vovchansk | Large losses
reported [13 May 2024]

ONSLAUGHT CONTINUES​

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on May 13 2024

Russia Opens New Front

Russian May Day Offensive Continues

RUSSIA MARCHES ON AT KHARKIV FRONT; More advances at Avdiivka Front - Frontline Changes Report

Russia Takes 4 More Villages; Ukraine Army Chief's Confession As Moscow Says 1500 Kyiv Troops Killed

Russian forces expand control in Kharkiv | The defense collapses in Krasnohorivka [12 May 2024]

Russian Army Close To Capture 10th Town In Kharkiv; How Zelensky's Men Are Losing Control

Russian Forces Storm Vovchansk & Capture 2 Villages Near Kharkiv | Central Netailove Captured

[ Ukraine SITREP ] Day 809 (12/5): KHARKIV reinforcements is here; No let up in rest of the fronts

Heavy battles take place in Vovchansk | Large losses
reported [13 May 2024]

So, literally like the Stalinists&German Nazis did. Except they took the effort to call it "science", and the Muscovite Nazis are doing it for their sadistic pleasure. It doesn't shock me at all! Even my grandmother was afraid of these creatures. There's nothing human about them! there is the only one solution :

View attachment 946685

Are you talking about Ukraine's neo-Nazi Azov battalion?

Nazi Troll Titty Titbin admitting he was a torturer when thrown out of the Baltics by the Russians .

View attachment 946685

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back