Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Really? So trespassers getting free government education, free medical coverage and other welfare is like cutting your lawn?

Doesn’t work
They put more in than they take out.

They work for below market wages with no benefits

LMAO They put more in?? Tell us about their free medical care. Tell us about their kids being educated in out schools. Tell us about all the money they send back to Mexico.

They work for whoever pays them and those that do employ them should face the full extent of the law.

Then there's the cost of prisons. 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Not immigrants, that's only counting the ones here illegally. Imagine the cost of that

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

NO to Dreamers NO TO MORE MONEY EVERYTHING with Pervert Joe Biden NO unless we can finally deport him to Russia with Drunk Nancy Pelsoi what a sex movie that would make PUKE

Really? So trespassers getting free government education, free medical coverage and other welfare is like cutting your lawn?

Doesn’t work

LMAO They put more in?? Tell us about their free medical care. Tell us about their kids being educated in out schools. Tell us about all the money they send back to Mexico.

They work for whoever pays them and those that do employ them should face the full extent of the law.

Then there's the cost of prisons. 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Not immigrants, that's only counting the ones here illegally. Imagine the cost of that

On the Federal Level (which you provided no link) there really aren't that many prisoners or things the Federal government is over. Immigration is one so that would cause a higher rate but still, you didn't provide it.

An estimated 1,926,390 native‐born Americans, 106,431 illegal immigrants, and 52,424 legal immigrants were incarcerated in 2017.

Criminal Immigrants in 2017: Their Numbers, Demographics, and Countries of Origin

Doesn’t work

On the Federal Level (which you provided no link) there really aren't that many prisoners or things the Federal government is over. Immigration is one so that would cause a higher rate but still, you didn't provide it.

An estimated 1,926,390 native‐born Americans, 106,431 illegal immigrants, and 52,424 legal immigrants were incarcerated in 2017.

Criminal Immigrants in 2017: Their Numbers, Demographics, and Countries of Origin

You obviously didn't read it. That is based on the American community survey. It's self reported. What a terrible source of data. And it also says: " local and state governments rarely record whether prisoners are illegal immigrants. "

Also note I said "Federal" and this is not specifically Federal, so you can't expect the data to match.

Also, if you need me to do Google searches for you for basic factual information, I am not quick to do that. But I will if you can reasonably answer the following two questions:

1) What specifically did I say that you don't know?

2) What are you going to do if I find it for you?

Democrats virtually never acknowledge links they asked for. So I want a commitment if I'm going to Google information for you that you didn't know.

I will tell you the source of the information though. Homeland Security. When Trump took office, he ordered them to find out how many illegal aliens were in Federal prisons. Data on prisons in general was virtually non-existent since as your own link pointed out, local and State prisons don't track (or report on) how many illegals are there. Which is why CATO picked the only data they had, self reported census data

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

NO to Dreamers NO TO MORE MONEY EVERYTHING with Pervert Joe Biden NO unless we can finally deport him to Russia with Drunk Nancy Pelsoi what a sex movie that would make PUKE

And people wonder how Trump got elected

Doesn’t work

You obviously didn't read it. That is based on the American community survey. It's self reported. What a terrible source of data. And it also says: " local and state governments rarely record whether prisoners are illegal immigrants. "

Also note I said "Federal" and this is not specifically Federal, so you can't expect the data to match.

Also, if you need me to do Google searches for you for basic factual information, I am not quick to do that. But I will if you can reasonably answer the following two questions:

Democrats virtually never acknowledge links they asked for. So I want a commitment if I'm going to Google information for you that you didn't know.

I will tell you the source of the information though. Homeland Security. When Trump took office, he ordered them to find out how many illegal aliens were in Federal prisons. Data on prisons in general was virtually non-existent since as your own link pointed out, local and State prisons don't track (or report on) how many illegals are there. Which is why CATO picked the only data they had, self reported census data

I provided data and a link. Far more than was provided for what I replied to.

Doesn’t work

And I analyzed what you said and responded to it.

If you don't believe Homeland Security data, then I don't give a shit. But I did tell you if you want a link the two simple questions that I have. You didn't answer those either.

1) I'm under no obligation to provide links to facts. I even told you the source of the information making finding it trivial. But you want to be spoon fed anyway.

2) Obviously you're playing the game all the leftists play. You demand a link because you won't look for it yourself even though I made it a tap in putt for you. You'll just ignore it if I provide it. So why should I bother?

Only you on the left wonder how he got elected. We know how.

He promised to address this border and immigration problem. He didn't talk reform, path to citizenship and BS like that. He said he's going to do everything in his power to stop it, and he's doing exactly that.

It's also why he will likely be re-elected again.

Only you on the left wonder how he got elected. We know how.

He promised to address this border and immigration problem. He didn't talk reform, path to citizenship and BS like that. He said he's going to do everything in his power to stop it, and he's doing exactly that.

It's also why he will likely be re-elected again.

21 st century Know Nothing

Some of them are bad people Just ask the relatives of the robbed, raped and murdered.

People are robbed, raped and murdered by all demographics

True, but the difference is, I can't tell when my neighbor or coworker is going to rob, rape or kill somebody. In other words, there is no way to stop that. But every American who was robbed, raped or murdered by an illegal could have been stopped, but the Democrats welcome those people into our country with open arms. And that's why those millions of people suffered personal and financial losses.

Foreigners are a problem, but Democrats are a bigger problem.

Fuck Illegals . If it was for the Neggras they would be the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party.

They are being screwed by our system working for low wages without benefits or worker protections.

Anyone who works is free to send their money anywhere they please. It is their money not yours

How are they being screwed? We never asked them to come here. Many of us don't want them here. If they do come and work for crap wages and no worker protection, they only have themselves to blame, and they can leave with our blessings anytime they want.

Fucking asshole Biden. All we need to do is legitimize the fucking poverty assholes that Obama allowed to flood in to further fuck up this country.

Of course these Illegal sonofabitches are loved by the Democrat scum because they will do the work that most Americans find disgusting; vote for Democrats.

A better analogy though would be that you have a house. Someone trespasses. Then they show up at dinner and demand their allowance and for a place to sleep

A better analogy is someone shows up at your house, trespasses and cuts your lawn

Right. If I looked outside and seen anybody cutting my lawn that I didn't know, the cops would be here in five minutes to haul them to jail.

Keep you safe from some guy cutting your lawn

The point flew right over your head. I didn't ask him to cut my lawn, he trespassed and decided to do it without my permission. That's why the cops will haul his ass to jail, and the same should be done with illegals.

Doesn’t work

And I analyzed what you said and responded to it.

If you don't believe Homeland Security data, then I don't give a shit. But I did tell you if you want a link the two simple questions that I have. You didn't answer those either.

1) I'm under no obligation to provide links to facts. I even told you the source of the information making finding it trivial. But you want to be spoon fed anyway.

2) Obviously you're playing the game all the leftists play. You demand a link because you won't look for it yourself even though I made it a tap in putt for you. You'll just ignore it if I provide it. So why should I bother?

I don't have to reply to questions for you to do what you are supposed to do and supply a link.

Dreamers?

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

Liberals call every illegal “a Dreamer” since they dream of a better life which, in the Left’s eyes, exonerates all of them from breaking the law.

How about the TEA Party create their own Dreamer? This Dreamer would be to pass a bill exonerating any American taxpayer who refuses to pay above a certain amount in taxes or refuses to pay in full because they don’t agree morally or on a religious basis where their tax dollars are going. These people would be exonerated from breaking the law and conservatives would be helping them.

Think the Left would tolerate that?

I'm "left" because I am being honest about the situation? If so, what does that say about being "right"?

I am conservative because I am being honest..... to the point where I used Democrats’ logic and justification for exonerating people from breaking the law as “Dreamers”. I was honest enough to show the process through the lens of the Conservative when it comes to justifying breaking the law.

What difference does it make what they are called? Call them Flamingo's and it doesn't change anything.

You are missing the point. Immigration Laws are being broken and a party is willing to exonerate them through justification of seeking a better life rather than modifying the laws to facilitate compliance.

Forum List

Back