Biden mistakes length of 8 day European trip, tacking on 5 extra days

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
No wonder they keep dragging him away from [friendly] reporters. But he can still read the lies they give him to read about Trump.

President Biden on Monday mistakenly characterized his recent trip to Europe as notably longer than the 8 days he visited for.

During a virtual speech for the Democratic National Party, the president said his trip lasted 13 days, tacking on an additional five days

"I just got back, by the way, from Europe, after being there for I guess 13 days – I forget how many days," Biden said. "And I met for five days with the G-7 nations."

The G-7 summit in Cornwall took place over three days.

He said he wouldn’t go through "all the details" as it would be "too boring for you," before noting that the damage done to the U.S. by President Donald Trump on the international stage was "incredible."

No wonder they keep dragging him away from [friendly] reporters. But he can still read the lies they give him to read about Trump.

President Biden on Monday mistakenly characterized his recent trip to Europe as notably longer than the 8 days he visited for.
During a virtual speech for the Democratic National Party, the president said his trip lasted 13 days, tacking on an additional five days
"I just got back, by the way, from Europe, after being there for I guess 13 days – I forget how many days," Biden said. "And I met for five days with the G-7 nations."
The G-7 summit in Cornwall took place over three days.
He said he wouldn’t go through "all the details" as it would be "too boring for you," before noting that the damage done to the U.S. by President Donald Trump on the international stage was "incredible."

Hey, I'm impressed Joe even remembered he WENT on a trip!

Forum List

Back