Biden Makes Masks 100% Political

Jesus Freaking Christ

Its just a freaking mask. Children wear them without so much whining.

Why are Conservatives such Snowflakes?
Kids wear diapers too. Of course so do you and Joe.

Incontinence is not contagious
COVID is deadly contageous
You keep right on thinking a t shirt over your face keeps you safe.
The whole world recognizes masks save lives

Conservatives still whimper.......But I don’t WANT to wear a mask

It’s not a pandemic anymore.

By this definition, the pandemic ends when the virus is no longer prevalent throughout the world or in multiple countries/regions.

Here’s how that can happen:

• A vaccine or an effective treatment is developed – this would be the most desirable option. Think of polio – an epidemic, not a pandemic – which came to a medical end with a vaccine.
  • Infection and death rates plummet – also considered a medical end. That’s how the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 ended – those infected either died or developed immunity.
  • People simply get tired of living in fear, and learn to live in a world with the disease. This is considered a social ending, which is not an actual end since the disease itself doesn’t go away. In this situation the disease may continue to spread, which can delay the medical end

It NEVER was a "pandemic". It was a Dempanic. A fuckin cold.

Well...there was also this issue of a virus....that had some pretty serious consequences.

Look at poor India.

There was also an issue of government incompetence, mismanagement, misinformation, data and statistical manipulation.

Then you've got the squalid, unsanitary, over populated and socialized medical industry in India.

Jesus Freaking Christ

Their cult leader won't wear ones...so they won't wear one.

Its as simple as that.
Yeah, I'm sure that's it, Einstein. Have you compared totally unregulated Texas and Florida with NY and Cali? I bet your eyes are brown...

Jesus Freaking Christ

Their cult leader won't wear ones...so they won't wear one.

Its as simple as that.
Yeah, I'm sure that's it, Einstein. Have you compared totally unregulated Texas and Florida with NY and Cali? I bet your eyes are brown...

Everyone in Texas seems incredibly angry and hostile. Floridians just seem moronic. This board is proof..

"Biden on wearing masks despite being vaccinated"

The vaccine doesn't prevent a person from catching and passing along the virus. It does however make its symptoms less severe for the one that's vaccinated.
Then it is not much of a vaccine

Jesus Freaking Christ

I dunno. Why are Democrats, such cowards? 99.75+ percent survival, Rambo... if you people were any easier to herd, you'd give sheep a bad name.

550,000 dead that didn’t have to be

If you are walking around outside in an uncrowded area, it will soon look like you are someone who refuses to get the vaccine. Why else would you wear a mask if you've been vaccinated?

Jesus Freaking Christ

I dunno. Why are Democrats, such cowards? 99.75+ percent survival, Rambo... if you people were any easier to herd, you'd give sheep a bad name.

550,000 dead that didn’t have to be
You want to compare hygiene in the US to what it is in India?
Apparently mask do not work so well in India
1620411290599.png

Forum List

Back