Biden Makes Masks 100% Political

I'm sick and tired of the completely worthless mask BS. Biden doesn't wear his mask, coughs into his hand then shakes hands with people. Now his press secretary has Covid. Why don't you stupid shit Dems mandate leaches to suck the Covid out or quartz crystals or praying to animal spirits.

Bullshit. It’s a virus that spreads like every virus does.
There’s a reason no medical staff wore masks in hospitals filled during the H1N1 pandemic - they don’t work.
that was only in the early stages of H1N1. See here how infections correlated with mask use

I seem to remember Trump supporters blaming Obama for not restoring the mask stockpile, when it was actually Trump who had 3 years to do that. Why would you blame Obama for the mask stockpile if masks didnt work.

there were two reason health officials said that just prior to pandemic starting.

First, scientists at that time didnt about the asymptomatic spread and pre-symptomatic spread of covid.

Second is that there were no consumer grade masks available, only medical masks in early 2020. The medical masks had to be reserved for health care workers, because it would be catastrophic if health care workers ran out of masks.

Later after it was understood the benefit of reducing spread of covid by wearing face covering for general public, then these types of consumer masks were recommended.

cxm9r0w1guw71.png
And you're a moron. Let's Go Brandon! FJB!

Repeating it, still won't make it true. Let's Go Brandon! BTW, no one is calling him Brandon, moron. Fuck Joe Biden!

Maybe you should research the origin, moron. It was a cover up by one of YOUR MSM. What a maroon. Try again.
its explained here..

is there anything incorrect?

its explained here..

is there anything incorrect?
I know exactly where it came from, moron. An NBC reporter that couldn't hear worth a shit thought the crowd was saying Let's Go Brandon when they were actually saying FUCK JOE BIDEN. Yeah, that sounds how winners are cheered--HaHaHa, Keep trying, even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while. There's still hope for you. LMAO

Forum List

Back