Biden makes a bold prediction "Im going to beat Joe Biden"

Would be funny if not for the fact that there are people dumb enough to vote this geezer into office.

Joe is just really confused, he's not technically "senile" in my opinion. Things are just moving too fast for him.

Would be funny if not for the fact that there are people dumb enough to vote this geezer into office.
wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

WTF

This isn't even funny anymore.

This is ELDERLY ABUSE/EXPLOITATION

I think this Dementia deal is just a scam to get dumb voters to feel sorry for him.
Hillary tried it and it didn't work.
If anything.....if Biden loses and they arrest him for bribery and other crimes...he'll just claim he doesn't remember anything.

idk.............would be a pretty good act........but he will not be Pres for long............

Harris is their ticket because she would do anyone for a buck.......puppets on a string.

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

WTF

This isn't even funny anymore.

This is ELDERLY ABUSE/EXPLOITATION
Why is that...........the public has the right to know what they are voting for.......a man who will have his finger on the big red button...........

If he's Senile then we have a right to know...........why the hell are they even running him........to appear centrist.......lmao

I think this Dementia deal is just a scam to get dumb voters to feel sorry for him.
If anything.....if Biden loses and they arrest him for bribery and other crimes...he'll just claim he doesn't remember anything.
Dumbass Leftist don't need to be "scammed" into voting for a criminal Democrat.

They are fully capable of doing that on their own.

This is who Joe Biden is.

The Democrats are literally running a Manchurian candidate who is in the deepest throws of Dementia and/or Alzheimers.

This isn't the first time. I have a sound bite of him saying we can only elect Trump as President.

A big fat FALSE!!

Biden was responding to a question in which host Joe Kernen questioned how, given his status as a “moderate,” Biden might appeal to Democrats who initially supported more progressive Democratic rivals Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. Biden’s response was to assert that he had built up a record over 40 years in public service, and he was going to stick with that record — that is, he was going to “be Joe Biden” and not try to mirror the positions of Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders:
-----------------------------------
I see all you trampers fell for it. LOL at you trampers stupidity.

Last edited:
Why is that...........the public has the right to know what they are voting for.......a man who will have his finger on the big red button...........

If he's Senile then we have a right to know...........why the hell are they even running him........to appear centrist.......lmao
I din't say the public didn't have the right to know that Joe Biden is Senile.

That is already more than obvious.

My point is the Democrats running his senile ass as a Manchurian candidate is Elderly Abuse/Exploitation.

And, if you think IF the Democrats pull off this election theft and Joe Biden ends up in the White House that he would have ANYTHING to do with the reigns of the Presidency including "the big red button" then you do not see what the Democrats are doing here ....

A big fat FALSE!!

Biden was responding to a question in which host Joe Kernen questioned how, given his status as a “moderate,” Biden might appeal to Democrats who initially supported more progressive Democratic rivals Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. Biden’s response was to assert that he had built up a record over 40 years in public service, and he was going to stick with that record — that is, he was going to “be Joe Biden” and not try to mirror the positions of Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders:
Hysterical!

The video speaks for itself lol. LISTEN and stop relying on fake news for your opinion lol

A big fat FALSE!!

LMAO @ Snopes and the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

We all saw the video .....

We all saw heard what Joe Biden said.

And, here comes Leftist Snopes to the rescue, to tell us ALL we didn't hear and see what we ALL damn sure saw and heard.

You Leftist are just as psycho as Ol' Crazy Joe.

A big fat FALSE!!

Hysterical!

The video speaks for itself lol. LISTEN and stop relying on fake news for your opinion lol

And you are the stupidest of all.

idk.............would be a pretty good act........but he will not be Pres for long............

Harris is their ticket because she would do anyone for a buck.......puppets on a string.

She already is acting like she's the Queen.
I'm sure women all over America hate her guts.

Forum List

Back