Why we have the proud boys. Democrat militia Coldcocks black man in the mouth

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
If we showed respect to the proud boys they probably would’ve showed up and protected this black man, and allowed him to speak. But instead you vilify the patriot group proud boys. While Democrats run around cities burning it down attacking people. Women blacks elderly children.
Proud boys are here to protect us it’s time we embrace them.

What is with all the people with cameras? I dont understand what element that is supposed to bring. Those are obviously ANTIFA members, but I dont get what they are trying to accomplish. Is it supposed some kind of psychological intimidation?

It‘s a serious question. I dont get it.

The KKK always claimed to be there to protect you too.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I do know some KKK assholes.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.

I don't know any KKK assholes. But YOUR hero, hiden biden, was mentored by a top leader in the KKK.

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Still trying to make something out of Senator byrd, I see. If the NAACP is willing to praise him for his work after he changed his ways, I'm not gonna question their decision. I suppose your constant mention of him helps give the crazies something to stay stirred up over though.
Go back to pre slavery to now.. all black riots are done in towns run by democrats..

Hmmm.

Interesting.

Go back to pre slavery to now.. all black riots are done in towns run by democrats..
One day they will realize they are no better than a NAZI Jew.

If we showed respect to the proud boys they probably would’ve showed up and protected this black man, and allowed him to speak. But instead you vilify the patriot group proud boys. While Democrats run around cities burning it down attacking people. Women blacks elderly children.

And the Antifa guy was able to walk away? I am surprised.

Of course you’ll be no FBI investigation of where this hate group came from. The left-wing riot militia

Last edited:
What is with all the people with cameras? I dont understand what element that is supposed to bring. Those are obviously ANTIFA members, but I dont get what they are trying to accomplish. Is it supposed some kind of psychological intimidation?

It‘s a serious question. I dont get it.
They have the media/entertainers behind them. So the manipulated propaganda recordings will fit their agendas.

Of course you’ll be no FBI investigation of where this heat group came from. The left-wing riot militia

Forget the FBI, the Antifa guy should have been dropped right there on the spot.

Joe fucking Biden downplayed ANTIFA at the debate with Trump. What the fuck is going on? The assholes in power need to stop this bullshit now. If Trump wins reelection, he had better go in dry on these fucks. Label the movement an insurrection and a threat to the nation and send in the troops. The children have had their playtime.

Forum List

Back