Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

Unless widespread voter fraud can be shown, the Texas vote will not be closer than it should. It will be exactly where it should be. No doubt it could be a lot closer than expected, but if fewer Texans support Trump, the vote count should show that.
Screen-Shot-2020-08-07-at-12.25.31-AM-1024x532.png

That was more than 2 1/2 months ago dumb ass. WTF is wrong with you?
Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

Unless widespread voter fraud can be shown, the Texas vote will not be closer than it should. It will be exactly where it should be. No doubt it could be a lot closer than expected, but if fewer Texans support Trump, the vote count should show that.

that was an October poll they conducted
Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552
there is no date on the link I provided you scam

No dumb ass there is not. However, there is a link directly to the poll, which is what I posted.
View attachment 406565
would you care to make a bet that Trump wins Texas?

I won't be surprised if he does. The fact that we are seriously discussing the possibility of a Democrat winning in Texas is enough to show how much Trump has hurt the repub party in Texas.
Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.
Majority of House Reps Republican. Check.

Yep, the Republican party is in trouble in Texas.

The repub death grip on Texas politics is not as strong as it has been. No where near as strong as it has been. Demographics is slowly eating away at that grip until it slips and the state instantly turns blue for the foreseeable future.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Biden’s not going to win Texas, of course.

But it’s a troubling indicator for Trump concerning the toss-up states – OH, NC, GA – and the states leaning Biden, AZ and FL.

With just over a week left to the end of voting, the poll numbers should have tightened by now if Trump had a realistic chance at winning reelection – they’re not; and Trump certainly shouldn’t be polling behind Biden in TX at this point, either.

For Christ’s sake

Trump beat Hillary by 9 percent in 2016
Now, he is losing to Biden in the polls

Shouldnt even be close at this point
No, it shouldn’t.

That the race is so close indicates that fear, ignorance, and hate still dominate the political landscape – an unwarranted fear of immigrants, white grievance politics, and hatred toward Americans of color and other minorities seeking only their comprehensive civil rights.

Hopefully, Trump is headed for a landslide defeat. RW is right. If a Republican is down in Texas less than 10 days to the election, it is very bad news for that Republican, not only in Texas but across the nation.

I truly believe America has had enough of the Orange moron and the spineless Repub Senate.
But are you right about Trump being down in polls there? The Trafalgar poll says you are wrong.

There must be a reason why a reliably red state would fall to Joe Biden, a career swamp dweller
caught in a horrible scandal at the moment and coming off a dismal debate performance.

I think that reason is you wish it to be so.
Trump and his supporters made a huge mistake banking on this Hunter Biden farce. No one cares about Hunter Biden except Trump and his supporters. The more Trump talks about it, the more the public is turned off. They know this is nothing short of a hoax.
Trump and his supporters made a huge mistake banking on the economy alone to win Trump a second term.

Now the economy is gone – and all Trump has is his continued failure to manage the pandemic.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

No dumb ass there is not. However, there is a link directly to the poll, which is what I posted.
View attachment 406565

I won't be surprised if he does. The fact that we are seriously discussing the possibility of a Democrat winning in Texas is enough to show how much Trump has hurt the repub party in Texas.
Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

The repub death grip on Texas politics is not as strong as it has been. No where near as strong as it has been. Demographics is slowly eating away at that grip until it slips and the state instantly turns blue for the foreseeable future.
Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right. There is nothing for you to worry about. Don't even think about that massive demographic change that Texas is only beginning to see.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right. There is nothing for you to worry about. Don't even think about that massive demographic change that Texas is only beginning to see.
You're absolutely right.

I always am. Losers like you need to understand that.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right.

Sure. Everything is fine. Nothing is ever going to change again.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right.

Who said nothing will ever change? What a fucking dumbass statement.

This thread is about a poll regarding Texas in Oct 2020, Moron. Quid Pro Joe will not win Texas, Idiot.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right.

This thread is about a poll regarding Texas in Oct 2020, Moron. Quid Pro Joe will not win Texas, Idiot.

I didn't say he would, bitch. I did say that Trump has harmed the repubs so much till the death grip they have on Texas politics is much weaker than it has been for a loooooong time.

Your link dumb ass
View attachment 406552

View attachment 406565

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

Rep Gov. Check
Rep Legislature. Check.
2 Rep Senators. Check.

You're absolutely right.

I didn't say he would, bitch. I did say that Trump has harmed the repubs so much till the death grip they have on Texas politics is much weaker than it has been for a loooooong time.
Quantify how Trump has hurt the Republican party. Don't bring some poll, Moron.

In 2018 you Clowns predicted a BLUE WAVE............what you got was a few more seats than avg in the House, and instead of picking up the usual 2-3 seats in the Senate you lost 2 seats. You want me to post the numbers for Barry's first mid-term election? HINT: They ain't pretty.

Your wishful thinking has no relationship to reality. Changing demographics in Texas has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with people fleeing the Dimwinger shithole known as KKKalifornia.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

But it’s a troubling indicator for Trump concerning the toss-up states – OH, NC, GA – and the states leaning Biden, AZ and FL.

With just over a week left to the end of voting, the poll numbers should have tightened by now if Trump had a realistic chance at winning reelection – they’re not; and Trump certainly shouldn’t be polling behind Biden in TX at this point, either.

For Christ’s sake

No, it shouldn’t.

That the race is so close indicates that fear, ignorance, and hate still dominate the political landscape – an unwarranted fear of immigrants, white grievance politics, and hatred toward Americans of color and other minorities seeking only their comprehensive civil rights.
Republicans still know what buttons to push

Trump has damaged the brand
When he loses BIGLY he will bring down the party with him.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand

For Christ’s sake

No, it shouldn’t.

Republicans still know what buttons to push

And left wingers still have an outdated handbook of lies to tell.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Lincoln Project is already paying for their sins.

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.

Forum List

Back