Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
His remarks on the oil industry, Sillyboobbo.
A vote for Democrats is a vote for shutting everything down
My cousin in Canada said they went back to stage two. No restaurants. I don’t think we will do that not even Whitmer. Social distancing, masks and be pro science because they will come up with a cure. Don’t fight the scientists because it doesn’t jive with your rhetoric

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after

and Trump supporters are voting early
Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Biden’s not going to win Texas, of course.

But it’s a troubling indicator for Trump concerning the toss-up states – OH, NC, GA – and the states leaning Biden, AZ and FL.

With just over a week left to the end of voting, the poll numbers should have tightened by now if Trump had a realistic chance at winning reelection – they’re not; and Trump certainly shouldn’t be polling behind Biden in TX at this point, either.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

The polls show a major shift in Texas over the last two weeks

If it holds, it would be a massive defeat for Republicans

"Boss...Boss...da plane...da plane."

Did you hear the story about the man who drowned in a lake that had an average depth of three feet?

According to the poll, 40 percent in Texas say they have already voted

Texas being a pro gun state will not be voting for Biden
Feb 28 trump said law enforcement should confiscated guns from people who might commit acts of violence without due process.

”i like taking guns away early. Take the guns first go through due process second”

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
The ghost of Arizona/Georgia 2016 returns just in time for Halloween...

Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
nope detroiters are supporting Trump

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-7.48.03-AM-1024x547.png

That's ok RW. If Biden does win, we're going to have a blast with this guy.

You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

Forum List

Back