Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
And ‘Fact’ checkers. Where would we be without them!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
He's doing nothing, moron.
He is doing plenty. I see people like you whining about it daily

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
Biden cheerleader.

Biden cheerleader.
Just stating the facts.

Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

Biden has not even been president for two weeks. Claiming he is failing the COVID war is a blatant partisan lie, but you already knew that.
Yeah? Months ago Biden claimed to have a plan. And in the interest of public safety he kept his plan secret. And 2 weeks into his pResidency he’s offered vague nebulous crap that offers nothing new.

Biden cheerleader.
Just stating the facts.
Tell me two things Biden’s accomplished.
In 50 years on the government payroll.

Nonsense, all he has to do is raise taxes. Fixing global warming is the same solution, just raise taxes.

Come to think of it, I don't know anything that does not get fixed by raising taxes.
Name one thing that raising taxes ever fixed.
The Reagan and gwb senior budget deficits. Thanks 1993 budget bill
Nope. The end of the cold war fixed that.
Nope.

Not even close.
That's exactly what made it possible, moron. Clinton cut the defense budget every year.

Biden cheerleader.
Just stating the facts.
Why do you want to relitigate all that?! Had that discussion for months during the campaign. Biden is now president, let’s talk about what he is actually doing as POTUS. 40 EOs is not doing nothing. It’s 40 somethings that, as I mentioned, people like you and bri have been whining about for the past two weeks. See Facts

Trump Failed!!! Biden is Crushing the Coronavirus!!!
Biden promoted Mask, Social Distance, Avoid Crowds & No Trump Rallies!!!
covid-2021-png.451496

This is Better than Obama Rapidly Killing Osama Bin Laden after Bush Failed for 8 years!

Biden cheerleader.
Just stating the facts.
Why do you want to relitigate all that?! Had that discussion for months during the campaign. Biden is now president, let’s talk about what he is actually doing as POTUS. 40 EOs is not doing nothing. It’s 40 somethings that, as I mentioned, people like you and bri have been whining about for the past two weeks. See Facts
“Well if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.” Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

covid-2021-png.451496

This is Better than Obama Rapidly Killing Osama Bin Laden after Bush Failed for 8 years!
More cases in 2 weeks under Biden than February to Election Day under Trump.

covid-2021-png.451496

China Flu deaths soar under Pedo Joe.

1612201524161.png

Give us some specifics.

covid-2021-png.451496

China Flu deaths soar under Pedo Joe.

View attachment 451503
Your fake chart ends after Biden took office.

Biden is Crushing the Coronavirus!!!
Covid 2021.png

What is he doing?

Xiden's only specific plan is masks, masks, two masks and more masks. He's "FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE." Come on man! Except he, babies, those with severe retardation or dementia don't know how to wear one.........FACT

Other than that Xiden is really blowing it by PROG-measures of things. Trump averaged about 45,000 new cases a day, while Xiden averages about 175,000 new cases a day.

Last edited:

Biden cheerleader.
Just stating the facts.
“Well if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.” Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”
We need consensus and legislation for certain kinds of laws sure... but POTUS is the chief executive and its well within his responsibilities to give directives to his departments to manage the government and advance the agenda he was elected for. I’m curious did you call Trump a dictator when he did his EOs?

What is he doing?
Well there are 40 EOs that y’all have been whining about. Let go with that for now

Forum List

Back