Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

Trump Failed!!! Biden is Crushing the Coronavirus!!!
Biden promoted Mask, Social Distance, Avoid Crowds & No Trump Rallies!!!
covid-2021-png.451496

This is Better than Obama Rapidly Killing Osama Bin Laden after Bush Failed for 8 years!
China Flu deaths soar under Pedo Joe.

View attachment 451503
Your fake chart ends after Biden took office.

Biden is Crushing the Coronavirus!!!
View attachment 451505
My 'fake chart' comes from the same source yours does, Stupid.

And of course it ends after Pedo Joe took office. How else would it show a spike in deaths on his watch? :cuckoo: :itsok:

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
And ‘Fact’ checkers. Where would we be without them!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
He's doing nothing, moron.
He is doing plenty. I see people like you whining about it daily
What is he doing?
Well there are 40 EOs that y’all have been whining about. Let go with that for now
Be specific. Give us the language in the ones that will "end" the China Flu.

Killing 11,000 high paying jobs on the Keystone pipeline isn't gonna help with the China Flu

Forum List

Back