Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
And ‘Fact’ checkers. Where would we be without them!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.

Biden could have hidden behind statements like this:
200.gif

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
Nonsense, all he has to do is raise taxes. Fixing global warming is the same solution, just raise taxes.

Come to think of it, I don't know anything that does not get fixed by raising taxes.

What!!!???.................Everything was done for him and handed on a silver platter. Now it's like fucking up instant oatmeal.

WTF..........Even distribution was going on. First time ever getting 300 some million doses distributed

I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
Yep, I saw him out their personally vaccinating people with Trump's vaccine.

What a leader!
There is no Trump vaccine.
Trump only promoted Hydroxychloroquine that failed to prevent him from Covid-19 infection.

Biden is using the Pfizer vaccine created in Germany using aborted fetus cells from the Netherlands.
Biden also promotes mask wearing, social distancing & testing.

Last edited:
He didn't say how long it would take.

He is letting himself off the accountability hook; something he learned as Vice President.
Biden can do little because he just took over, the blob before him is the one that failed to continue a steady stream of vaccines to distribute since it takes time to order, manufacture and distribute, plus there was delay with Pfizer relabeling the instructions on the bottles. Then you have a shortage of the right kind of hypo. Seems the Trump admin did not order enough....But you won't say a word about your golden boi and his not giving a shit you only want to harass the opposition. When your real intentions should be on the health of the nation.

I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
In 88 days ChiCom flu will be history!

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
Yep, I saw him out their personally vaccinating people with Trump's vaccine.

What a leader!
There is no Trump vaccine.
Trump only promoted Hydroxychloroquine that failed to prevent him from Covid-19 infection.

Biden is using the Pfizer vaccine created in Germany using aborted fetus cells from the Netherlands. Biden also promotes mask wearing, social distancing & testing.
Liar

In 88 days ChiCom flu will be history!
You sound pretty confused

Forum List

Back