Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

The stuttering fuck has already lost 20 million vaccine doses. Can't find them.

And he's murdered 60,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. Say their names mother fuckers!

It's as if the election was stolen to install a drooling, incoherent fucktard that eats crayons and shits the bed in front of us.

Oh wait....

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
And ‘Fact’ checkers. Where would we be without them!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
In 88 days ChiCom flu will be history!
You sound pretty confused
I’m happy ChiCom Flu will be history in 88 days and cancer history in 4 years.

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
He is taking is seriously by saying he can't do nuffin.

BRILLIANT!

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
Yep, I saw him out their personally vaccinating people with Trump's vaccine.

What a leader!
There is no Trump vaccine.
Trump only promoted Hydroxychloroquine that failed to prevent him from Covid-19 infection.

Biden is using the Pfizer vaccine created in Germany using aborted fetus cells from the Netherlands. Biden also promotes mask wearing, social distancing & testing.
Liar
Yes you are a Liar!!!

The scientists who developed the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine are a Turkish-German power couple Dr. Ugur Sahin 55 and Dr. Özlem Türeci 53 in the German city of Mainz.

Last edited:
Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!

What a leader!
And I bet you saw Trump in a lab coat creating the vaccines he and you claim is his.
Nope, he had Mexico pay for it all and they just came across the border in droves with illegals giving us the vials.

It was like magic!

What a leader!
Trump only promoted Hydroxychloroquine that failed to prevent him from Covid-19 infection.

Biden is using the Pfizer vaccine created in Germany using aborted fetus cells from the Netherlands. Biden also promotes mask wearing, social distancing & testing.
Liar
You are doing it all wrong.

It's liar, liar, pants on fire!

That really sends them over the edge.

I agree with the cancer goal... Godspeed. You’re confused about the COVID. I’m not surprised

What a leader!

Liar

Yes you are a Liar!!!

The scientists who developed the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine are a Turkish-German power couple Ugur Sahin 55 and Ozlem Tureci 53 in the German city of Mainz.

What a leader!

Liar

Yes you are a Liar!!!

The scientists who developed the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine are a Turkish-German power couple Ugur Sahin 55 and Ozlem Tureci 53 in the German city of Mainz.
No!

Wait.............When exactly?

You have not been talking to my wife have you?

What a leader!

Biden is using the Pfizer vaccine created in Germany using aborted fetus cells from the Netherlands.
Biden also promotes mask wearing, social distancing & testing.
Of course there is a Trump vaccine, its bleach.

LOL...let me guess...you think Andrew Cuomo handled the pandemic "responsibly" as well?

I agree with the cancer goal... Godspeed. You’re confused about the COVID. I’m not surprised
You make Lemmings look like geniuses.

Biden's campaign was allowed to run on BULLSHIT and now that it's been exposed as bullshit the excuse making has begun in full force! They'll fudge the numbers just like Cuomo did in New York and blame others for their own lack of competency but in the long run it will become painfully obvious that there never was a "plan" to fight Covid...what there was...was a plan to use Covid to get elected!

What a leader!

Liar

Yes you are a Liar!!!

No!

Wait.............When exactly?

You have not been talking to my wife have you?
In early January 2020 Dr. Sahin read an article in The Lancet medical journal that convinced him that the coronavirus in China, would explode into a full-blown pandemic. Scientists at the company, based in Mainz, Germany, canceled vacations and set to work on what they called Project Lightspeed. After BioNTech had identified several promising vaccine candidates, Dr. Sahin concluded that the company would need help to rapidly test them, win approval from regulators and bring the best candidate to market. BioNTech and Pfizer had been working together on a flu vaccine since 2018, so in March 2020, they agreed to collaborate on a coronavirus vaccine. Trump then stole German Project Lightspeed slogan & warped it into his campaign as his project warp speed slogan.

Last edited:
He didn't say how long it would take.

He is letting himself off the accountability hook; something he learned as Vice President.
Biden can do little because he just took over, the blob before him is the one that failed to continue a steady stream of vaccines to distribute since it takes time to order, manufacture and distribute, plus there was delay with Pfizer relabeling the instructions on the bottles. Then you have a shortage of the right kind of hypo. Seems the Trump admin did not order enough....But you won't say a word about your golden boi and his not giving a shit you only want to harass the opposition. When your real intentions should be on the health of the nation.

Trump is not my golden boy nor is he President. The point of my post is to raise the question at what point will Biden be accountable for the pandemic? 12 years ago, he and Obama started blaming Bush from Day 1 on the economy and used Bush’s failings as a way not to be accountable until the economy corrected itself. Simply stated, Biden is buying time.

He didn't say how long it would take.

He is letting himself off the accountability hook; something he learned as Vice President.
Biden can do little because he just took over, the blob before him is the one that failed to continue a steady stream of vaccines to distribute since it takes time to order, manufacture and distribute, plus there was delay with Pfizer relabeling the instructions on the bottles. Then you have a shortage of the right kind of hypo. Seems the Trump admin did not order enough....But you won't say a word about your golden boi and his not giving a shit you only want to harass the opposition. When your real intentions should be on the health of the nation.

Trump is not my golden boy nor is he President. The point of my post is to raise the question at what point will Biden be accountable for the pandemic? 12 years ago, he and Obama started blaming Bush from Day 1 on the economy and used Bush’s failings as a way not to be accountable until the economy corrected itself. Simply stated, Biden is buying time.
Bush is not the president nor is Obama. The vaccine from Pfizer was developed in Jan 2020 because of previous test done with Sars vaccines during Oblama that was of value to Trump, why is it okay for Trump to throw up roadblocks and you value that compared to previous administrations that worked for the future?

LOL...let me guess...you think Andrew Cuomo handled the pandemic "responsibly" as well?
I thought he communicated well. I think he managed poorly

Forum List

Back