Biden is Failing on Covid by the Standards He Set as a Candidate

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
And ‘Fact’ checkers. Where would we be without them!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
LOL...let me guess...you think Andrew Cuomo handled the pandemic "responsibly" as well?
I thought he communicated well. I think he managed poorly
50 years on the government payroll with zero accomplishments but Joe will end the pandemic and cure cancer!

President Biden contends that there is “nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months” — which is the exact opposite of what presidential candidate Joe Biden promised voters during the 2020 campaign. Candidate Biden’s plan said that “the trajectory of COVID-19 in America is headed in the wrong direction,” and only he could fix it.
The Biden “plan” amounted to a slew of nebulous promises that would be implemented to correct the “Trump fiasco,” such as accelerating the development of a vaccine, producing more masks and pressuring governors to sign mask mandates. Biden repeatedly promised to alter the trajectory of COVID-19. In a platitudinous Oct. 23 speech, Biden pledged to “immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
“Immediately” is an adverb meaning at once, instantly. It doesn’t mean waiting around to take credit for when the Trump-era vaccines kick in.
Biden continually underestimated the speed with which medical technology would move. Every time former President Donald Trump promised that a vaccine would be available by the end of the year, “fact-checkers” were deployed to claim this was a lie. By Dec. 23, the United States led the world in vaccinations, with more than a million people vaccinated.
I’m just glad we have a POTUS that is actually taking this thing seriously, telling the truth, and working to try and get us through the pandemic in a responsible way.
In 88 days ChiCom flu will be history!
You sound pretty confused
I’m happy ChiCom Flu will be history in 88 days and cancer history in 4 years.
I agree with the cancer goal... Godspeed. You’re confused about the COVID. I’m not surprised
You make Lemmings look like geniuses.
Lemmings are geniuses.

After all, none of them are democrats.

You don't see lemmings wondering the prairie looking for their $2000 check, for example.

LOL...let me guess...you think Andrew Cuomo handled the pandemic "responsibly" as well?
50 years on the government payroll with zero accomplishments but Joe will end the pandemic and cure cancer!
Joe doesn’t physically handle any of that. He allocates resources and promotes development to attack both issues. Again, both initiatives I support. Do you want to see the pandemic end and cancer cured?

Joe doesn’t physically handle any of that. He allocates resources and promotes development to attack both issues. Again. Both initiates I support. Do you want to see the pandemic end and cancer cured?
So you admit Joe LIED because he PROMISED

Joe doesn’t physically handle any of that. He allocates resources and promotes development to attack both issues. Again. Both initiates I support. Do you want to see the pandemic end and cancer cured?
I admit you lied because he never said he was going to end COVID in 100 days. He has made a promise to cure cancer during his presidency. That’s obviously a goal. I hope he achieves it. You can call him a liar if you want should he not achieve it. I support the effort so I don’t mind him setting the goal. Thats not the kind of lie I care too much about. Just like I don’t hear you complaining that Trump never delivered healthcare, or had Mexico pay for the wall or that he didn’t eliminate the national debt

I admit you lied because he never said he was going to end COVID in 100 days. He has made a promise to cure cancer during his presidency. That’s obviously a goal. I hope he achieves it. You can call him a liar if you want should he not achieve it. I support the effort so I don’t mind him setting the goal. Thats not the kind of lie I care too much about. Just like I don’t hear you complaining that Trump never delivered healthcare, or had Mexico pay for the wall or that he didn’t eliminate the national debt
Biden lays out plan to beat COVID-19 pandemic in first 100 days
And cure cancer
Your $2,000
And EO’s means you’re a dictator
Now go pay for other people’s student loans.

Everyone with half a brain knew there was no magic wand. What needs to be done is vaccine distribution, which tRump and co. did everything they could to sabotage from denying states money for rollouts to declining to purchase more vaccine and even "losing" 20 million or so doses that they did purchase.

I my opinion this is nothing less than murder.

And then there's the phrase "tRump vaccine". Pfizer had nothing to do with Operation warp speed. Speaking of which, can you explain exactly what it was that operation warp speed did?

He didn't say how long it would take.

He is letting himself off the accountability hook; something he learned as Vice President.
Biden can do little because he just took over, the blob before him is the one that failed to continue a steady stream of vaccines to distribute since it takes time to order, manufacture and distribute, plus there was delay with Pfizer relabeling the instructions on the bottles. Then you have a shortage of the right kind of hypo. Seems the Trump admin did not order enough....But you won't say a word about your golden boi and his not giving a shit you only want to harass the opposition. When your real intentions should be on the health of the nation.

Trump is not my golden boy nor is he President. The point of my post is to raise the question at what point will Biden be accountable for the pandemic? 12 years ago, he and Obama started blaming Bush from Day 1 on the economy and used Bush’s failings as a way not to be accountable until the economy corrected itself. Simply stated, Biden is buying time.
Bush is not the president nor is Obama. The vaccine from Pfizer was developed in Jan 2020 because of previous test done with Sars vaccines during Oblama that was of value to Trump, why is it okay for Trump to throw up roadblocks and you value that compared to previous administrations that worked for the future?

Biden is the President and he learned as Vice President how to delay accountability from the best. You weakened your argument by having Trump + Roadblocks in the same sentence since it was Trump that reduced regulations (roadblocks) on many fronts; including, vaccines.

He is letting himself off the accountability hook; something he learned as Vice President.
Biden can do little because he just took over, the blob before him is the one that failed to continue a steady stream of vaccines to distribute since it takes time to order, manufacture and distribute, plus there was delay with Pfizer relabeling the instructions on the bottles. Then you have a shortage of the right kind of hypo. Seems the Trump admin did not order enough....But you won't say a word about your golden boi and his not giving a shit you only want to harass the opposition. When your real intentions should be on the health of the nation.

Trump is not my golden boy nor is he President. The point of my post is to raise the question at what point will Biden be accountable for the pandemic? 12 years ago, he and Obama started blaming Bush from Day 1 on the economy and used Bush’s failings as a way not to be accountable until the economy corrected itself. Simply stated, Biden is buying time.
Bush is not the president nor is Obama. The vaccine from Pfizer was developed in Jan 2020 because of previous test done with Sars vaccines during Oblama that was of value to Trump, why is it okay for Trump to throw up roadblocks and you value that compared to previous administrations that worked for the future?

Biden is the President and he learned as Vice President how to delay accountability from the best. You weakened your argument by having Trump + Roadblocks in the same sentence since it was Trump that reduced regulations (roadblocks) on many fronts; including, vaccines.
he may have yet the last delay was due to Pfizer changing the label. You are aware that it does happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it?
You seem to be in a hurry for a shot you will never accept.

he may have yet the last delay was due to Pfizer changing the label. You are aware that it does happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it?

I have no problem holding Trump accountable for his failings and shortcomings. It is your side that struggles with accountability.

Everyone with half a brain knew there was no magic wand. What needs to be done is vaccine distribution, which tRump and co. did everything they could to sabotage from denying states money for rollouts to declining to purchase more vaccine and even "losing" 20 million or so doses that they did purchase.

I my opinion this is nothing less than murder.

And then there's the phrase "tRump vaccine". Pfizer had nothing to do with Operation warp speed. Speaking of which, can you explain exactly what it was that operation warp speed did?
Can't bring yourself to admit Trump got us vaccines in record time...can you, Crep!
And already starting with excuses why the Biden Administration is floundering with the distribution?
It's gonna be a long four years for you, little buddy! You're a cheerleader for the most inept collection of idiots we've had in power EVER! The result is a foregone conclusion and you're going to get to defend it! Have fun...

I have no problem holding Trump accountable for his failings and shortcomings. It is your side that struggles with accountability.
My side doesn't approve of Trump handling of the pandemic also.

A cure for cancer will be funded & approved by the Biden / Harris administration. It was Al Gore's High Performance Computing Act of 1991 (HPCA) that funded the creation of the internet we use today. Republicans never invent anything useful. Republicans only create BS campaign slogans.

A cure for cancer will be funded & approved by the Biden / Harris administration. It was Al Gore's High Performance Computing Act of 1991 (HPCA) that funded the creation of the internet we use today. Republicans never invent anything useful. Republicans only create BS campaign slogans.
LOL...wow! You actually think Joe Biden is going to cure cancer! That's priceless!

Can't bring yourself to admit Trump got us vaccines in record time...
What did operation warp speed do to accomplish that?
Ah, it got us vaccines in record time? Duh?
source (1).gif

How did they accomplish this?

Biden reduced Covid-19 infections more in 10 days than Trump and Republicans did in 4 years!
Yep, I saw him out their personally vaccinating people with Trump's vaccine.

What a leader!
And I bet you saw Trump in a lab coat creating the vaccines he and you claim is his.
Biden was the true answer. Dr. Jill needs a two foot science derived dildo shoved up her stanky azz to start with Joe by her side feeling up a five year old girl as he moves to ph uk her..

LOL...wow! You actually think Joe Biden is going to cure cancer! That's priceless!
Not only will the Biden / Harris administration fund & approve a cure for cancer, they will build on Chinese technology to slow the human aging process to a crawl.

My side doesn't approve of Trump handling of the pandemic also.

You have established that. The question remains if and when/ at what point you will ever hold Biden-Harris accountable on managing the pandemic or will you give a pass by blaming Trump throughout the term?

Forum List

Back