Fauci flip flops on double masks. Again.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Oh yes, another flip flop

20210201_043027.jpg

View attachment 451393
You teumpkins are really not living in reality.

stupid COVID deniers should perhaps use legitimate sources instead of disinformation.

dude. Your boy was a fail. Now the grownups are running things. So do us a favor and sit back and stfu

View attachment 451393

stupid COVID deniers should perhaps use legitimate sources instead of disinformation.

dude. Your boy was a fail. Now the grownups are running things. So do us a favor and sit back and stfu
I do not blame you for evading the opening post like this. Fauci's flip flop is pretty shameful. You should just stick to this evasion, since it is probably all you will have to debate with.

View attachment 451393

Next time take your meds and read the OP, Biden Loon!

I've seen fauci flip flop from no masks to masks, and of course from single to double and double back to single. I've also see other articles where three, four and five have been suggested. All this double talk makes me wonder if the left is finally starting to realize that mask don't actually help. ? If masks work, why would we need multiple masks?

I've seen fauci flip flop from no masks to masks, and of course from single to double and double back to single. I've also see other articles where three, four and five have been suggested. All this double talk makes me wonder if the left is finally starting to realize that mask don't actually help. ? If masks work, why would we need multiple masks?
Fauci is plain incoherent.

Fauci is plain incoherent.
I liked him better when he told us not to wear a mask.

I reckon it all depends on which personality you are talking too.

View attachment 451393

God only knows how many patients were killed by Democrat states that refused to treat COVID with hydroxychloroquine. In Pa. it was impossible to get even by requesting it. The MSM chastised their viewers and called anyone who took it insane. They said it WILL kill you. Then it turns out to be a life saving drug. They put positive patients in old peoples homes. They said that stopping flights from COVID hotbeds was xenophobia. They did massive shutdowns and destroyed thousands of businesses. They closed schools and degraded our education system even more than they previously had. I guess these dipshits are the grown ups you speak of.

View attachment 451393

God only knows how many patients were killed by Democrat states that refused to treat COVID with hydroxychloroquine. In Pa. it was impossible to get even by requesting it. The MSM chastised their viewers and called anyone who took it insane. They said it WILL kill you. Then it turns out to be a life saving drug. They put positive patients in old peoples homes. They did massive shutdowns and destroyed thousands of businesses. They closed schools and degraded our education system even more than they previously had. I guess these dipshits are the grown ups you speak.
But it was all for a good cause.

Orange man bad.

Tiny Tony is closer to being a serial killer than a doctor. He's pissed that all his colleagues from medical school have million dollar mansions and trophy wives while he works for an hourly wage and eats at Burger King. This is what happens when you're a fucking loser.... you work for the govt and pretend you're 5'5".

Lesson: Don't trust runts.

This is what he beds..... you figure it out....
GUZ5HOIUERHFPIIL62JSN2XZ7I.jpg

View attachment 451393

Information and supplies change... Fauci is allowed to change his advise in reaction to a number of variables...

I don't think some people understand that having leadership means getting information, having knowledge and leadership and weighing up options...

For the people criticising Fauci for changing his advise under changing conditions, go inject yourself with bleach and stick a lighbulb up your arse...

This senile cockroach earns almost half a million dollars a year. Talk about a parasite.

Oh yes, we so do not care.
I believe you are correct here. Lefties do not care when their own spokespeople flip flop. Lefties do not actually care about covid as a disease or pandemic, they only care about what agenda can be accomplished with the narrative.
Just don't care about what you think is important. Elections have consequences.

Oh yes, we so do not care.
I believe you are correct here. Lefties do not care when their own spokespeople flip flop. Lefties do not actually care about covid as a disease or pandemic, they only care about what agenda can be accomplished with the narrative.
Just don't care about what you think is important. Elections have consequences.
Fauci flip flops

Forum List

Back