Biden is an anti capitalist

In Miss, they ended expanded benefits at least two mos ago. But employers still can't find entry level workers, and unemployment rate has actually ticked up .1% while new claims declined or were flat. And we are about the least vaccinated state, and entry level workers often are face front. Went out to dinner last night on a Sun when wait staff are the hardest to find, and the service was poor, but the fried chicken sandwich with comeback sauce on a brioche bun with fries was pretty tasty. And $11.

I think next week I'll make Mrs Dog go to the fast food Canes with me, and run it back home to eat with some three bean salad. Fast food places have staffing trouble too.

Public school starts up in August down here. I'll wait till parents have places for kids before making any judgments.

Lots of businesses closed for good during the pandemic.

I don't know about that. I have a daycare center right next to me. They've been open the entire time and had business. They were supposed to shutdown for two weeks but that never happened. Plus I've never read anything about people wanting to go back to work but can't because there are no daycare centers open like their used to be.

Lots of businesses closed for good during the pandemic.
The bar outside my office fired all the workers but kept up the rent with gop covid money. And now they're open for the 20 or so after work drinkers from about 3-7pm. LOL I try not to be seen with the crew, even though I know a few. I'm trying to hang on a few more before retirement. LOL

In Miss, they ended expanded benefits at least two mos ago. But employers still can't find entry level workers, and unemployment rate has actually ticked up .1% while new claims declined or were flat. And we are about the least vaccinated state, and entry level workers often are face front. Went out to dinner last night on a Sun when wait staff are the hardest to find, and the service was poor, but the fried chicken sandwich with comeback sauce on a brioche bun with fries was pretty tasty. And $11.

I think next week I'll make Mrs Dog go to the fast food Canes with me, and run it back home to eat with some three bean salad. Fast food places have staffing trouble too.

Public school starts up in August down here. I'll wait till parents have places for kids before making any judgments.
11 US pesos for a chicken sammich ?
I can make 10 for that
chix.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about that. I have a daycare center right next to me. They've been open the entire time and had business. They were supposed to shutdown for two weeks but that never happened. Plus I've never read anything about people wanting to go back to work but can't because there are no daycare centers open like their used to be.
Your assessments of reality might be too dependent on anecdotes. And likely a lot of confirmation bias.

Your assessments of reality might be too dependent on anecdotes. And likely a lot of confirmation bias.

What are you talking about, the articles you posted are pretty much anecdotal. The first one is mostly focused on the safety of the kids and only slightly mentions availability. The second one was about a daycare owner who expanded expecting a huge increase in business that never took place. She opened up two other facilities with this expectation which was simply a bad business move. The third one was about job availability to women in general and mentions the high cost of child care, which the article was written nearly a year ago.

None of them mentions they had to close, only that they are experiencing financial hard times. They all highlight stiff and expensive new local government regulations to stay in business, and that's pretty stupid given the fact young children seldom catch covid. They all mention lack of business meaning the problem is not enough daycare centers, the problem is many less people are using daycare because they are getting paid by government to simply stay home, or perhaps they are still working from home where they can care for their kids in between business tasks.

One thing about Republicans and those who support them, is that they have no policies, only complaints. And those complaints all disappear the instant a Republican takes the office.
Oh they have policies but just like the Ds, they’re all wrong. Both parties are corrupt entities doing the bidding of the ultra wealthy. Too bad you can’t see that, but you’re not alone. Millions of Americans are duped by the two gangs.

Then it is no longer an opinion, it is a fact.

Opinion Definition (since you're an idiot): a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Yep. Learn to read. You are very stupid. How do you live with yourself?

Then it is no longer an opinion, it is a fact.

Opinion Definition (since you're an idiot): a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Yep. Learn to read. You are very stupid. How do you live with yourself?

Easily. I am not a race baiting, self loathing moron. You?
I am glad you can admit that. Now learn the difference between an opinion and a fact. In my opinion you're a moron. Your name is Marc = fact. See the difference?

Moron

Easily. I am not a race baiting, self loathing moron. You?
I am glad you can admit that. Now learn the difference between an opinion and a fact. In my opinion you're a moron. Your name is AzogtheDefiler = fact. See the difference?

Moron

Forum List

Back