Biden is an anti capitalist

I am glad you can admit that. Now learn the difference between an opinion and a fact. In my opinion you're a moron. Your name is AzogtheDefiler = fact. See the difference?

Moron
That is my screen name. I am not really Azog the Defiler, you moron.

I am glad you can admit that. Now learn the difference between an opinion and a fact. In my opinion you're a moron. Your name is Marc = fact. See the difference?

Moron
That is my screenname. I am not really MarcATL, you moron.

You were born in 1976. Another fact. Why? You're a 44 year old moron. Your name is Marc. Do you deny it?
The rules of this website does not permit the sharing of personal information, so I'm not at liberty to say.

Again, do you have a copy of my State ID?

The rules of this website does not permit the sharing of personal information, so I'm not at liberty to say.

Again, do you have a copy of my State ID?
We can’t share personal info ran so I am not at Liberty to say. I am glad you have an ID as the claim is requiring one is racist.

We can’t share personal info ran so I am not at Liberty to say. I am glad you have an ID as the claim is requiring one is racist.
By admitting that you have my personal information you're not sharing my personal information, unless you post my birthday or my real name or something like that.

By admitting that you have my personal information you're not sharing my personal information, unless you post my birthday or my real name or something like that.
Like I did? Only a moron uses their real name and bday. You did. Moron

Forum List

Back