Biden is an anti capitalist

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

—- The article is pretty poignant and it’s from the Wall St. Journal. Indeed, Biden has no idea what capitalism really entails as he has been a govt leech for his entire life. It’s his fault that companies cannot find workers. It is his fault that the price of gas has skyrocketed and of course inflation is here and Yellen won’t do anything about it. He wants to punish success by raising the capital gains tax. We need checks and balances.

#Red Wave 2022

—- The article is pretty poignant and it’s from the Wall St. Journal. Indeed, Biden has no idea what capitalism really entails as he has been a govt leech for his entire life. It’s his fault that companies cannot find workers. It is his fault that the price of gas has skyrocketed and of course inflation is here and Yellen won’t do anything about it. He wants to punish success by raising the capital gains tax. We need checks and balances.

#Red Wave 2022

What is Yellen supposed to do about it?

So you have no clue? I didn't think so. How is Yellen supposed to "hold back inflation"?

Is Yellen the climate czar? As the article stated, she could focus on growing the economy rather than pimping for massive new debt in promoting her climate religion and calling it "infrastructure." Yellen was head of the Fed, she knows adding unsupported debt drives inflation, and it looks like it will be hyper-inflation due to the massive spending of Xi's man and his cancerous administration.

What is Yellen supposed to do about it?
To drive the bad debt out, whatever that means compared to other debts, raising interest rates to much higher percentages would be needed in a regular financial system blow off. It was done 40 years ago. And it was painful. Today we seem to be at the mercy of the privately owned federal reserve fiat currency. Raising the rates to double digits may bring pure agony to many. Ron Paul used to harp on this and was called so many names. I remember seeing Jerald Nadler a couple fo decades ago walking behind Paul on a C Span TV Federal Reserve Congressional meeting putting his hands in the air like a Halloween thing with facial expressions from a far video camera. Then I see a more current video where Nadler appearing to be shitting himself with Nancy Pelosi speaking.

Is Yellen the climate czar? As the article stated, she could focus on growing the economy rather than pimping for massive new debt in promoting her climate religion and calling it "infrastructure." Yellen was head of the Fed, she knows adding unsupported debt drives inflation, and it looks like it will be hyper-inflation due to the massive spending of Xi's man and his cancerous administration.

New debt.......like the 8 trillion added under Trump? Why is it that Trump didn't understand this? (I've said I do not support the infrastructure bill unless it's paid for).

To drive the bad debt out, whatever that means compared to other debts, raising interest rates to much higher percentages would be needed in a regular financial system blow off. It was done 40 years ago. And it was painful. Today we seem to be at the mercy of the privately owned federal reserve fiat currency. Raising the rates to double digits may bring pure agony to many. Ron Paul used to harp on this and was called so many names. I remember seeing Jerald Nadler a couple fo decades ago walking behind Paul on a C Span TV Federal Reserve Congressional meeting putting his hands in the air like a Halloween thing with facial expressions from a far video camera. Then I see a more current video where Nadler appearing to be shitting himself with Nancy Pelosi speaking.

We need to raise interest rates. We needed to years ago.

New debt.......like the 8 trillion added under Trump? Why is it that Trump didn't understand this? (I've said I do not support the infrastructure bill unless it's paid for).

Whataboutism does little to support your claims.

We know that Quid Pro added as much debt in 6 months as Trump did in 4 years. You asked what Yellen could do to combat inflation, the article answered that, stop pushing her insane climate religion to add another 4 trillion in debt with zero benefit to the nation.

Whataboutism does little to support your claims.

We know that Quid Pro added as much debt in 6 months as Trump did in 4 years. You asked what Yellen could do to combat inflation, the article answered that, stop pushing her insane climate religion to add another 4 trillion in debt with zero benefit to the nation.

I've said many, many times that when you refuse to condemn your guy for something it will only get worse with the next. The article was vague. "Push down inflation". Tell me about this. What is she supposed to do?

I've said many, many times that when you refuse to condemn your guy for something it will only get worse with the next. The article was vague. "Push down inflation". Tell me about this. What is she supposed to do?
So you did read it. Most people who read the WSJ understand that raising interest rates usually lowers inflation as borrowing costs go up and fewer people purchase crap. Duh

Forum List

Back