Dershowits debunks "steal" scam, Hannity agrees

Its nice that the progs quote Dershowitz for things they like, but when he calls their impeachments an "abuse of power" they call him a moron.
Alan doesn't have all of the audit findings yet, so his "debunk" call is premature.
The investigations are still in-progress.
The OP knows the outcomes of the audits?? I don't think so.

Its nice that the progs quote Dershowitz for things they like, but when he calls their impeachments an "abuse of power" they call him a moron.
Alan doesn't have all of the audit findings yet, so his "debunk" call is premature.
The investigations are still in-progress.
The OP knows the outcomes of the audits?? I don't think so.
I know that there has been no evidence of a steal apart from in trumps head.
I know that his kraken team are lined up in front of the beak like naughty schoolboys.
And I know that the only folk pushing it have a credibility deficit wider than the famous Grand Canyon.

What am I missing ?

I know that there has been no evidence of a steal apart from in trumps head.
I know that his kraken team are lined up in front of the beak like naughty schoolboys.
And I know that the only folk pushing it have a credibility deficit wider than the famous Grand Canyon.

What am I missing ?
What you're missing are all of the new state audits being conducted by the state legislatures. AZ, PA, WI, and GA are looking at things like how can you have 70,000 more mail-in ballots than were sent out? Nothing may come of it since the 2020 election is over, but you never know...

“The Maricopa County Audit Team’s Findings. Trump 2,373,838 - Remember, Trumps original vote count was 1,661,686. Trump’s “official” vote total represents a staggering reduction of 712,152. Biden total= 1,286,264. The original Biden vote total was 1,672,143. The audit discovered that Biden’s votes decreased by 385,879. […] the audit team found that the vote flipped by approximately 1.1 million votes. This means that over one-third of the vote was stolen by Democratic Party operatives.”

Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
They are panicking over the ballot audits.
There is epic evidence that Dirty Democrat committed election rigging crimes.
1 same ballots counted multiple times
2 ballots that were photo copied
3 mail-in ballots that were never mailed
4 ballots counts that are higher than the number of voters
5 hundreds of ballots from the same vacant lot address
The only problem seems to be that the Democrat Cultist are hiding from reality as usual.

Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
They are panicking over the ballot audits.
There is epic evidence that Dirty Democrat committed election rigging crimes.
1 same ballots counted multiple times
2 ballots that were photo copied
3 mail-in ballots that were never mailed
4 ballots counts that are higher than the number of voters
5 hundreds of ballots from the same vacant lot address
The only problem seems to be that the Democrat Cultist are hiding from reality as usual.
Go and tell a fucking judge. Slip the krakens a fucking note. They can tell the judge for you.

What you're missing are all of the new state audits being conducted by the state legislatures. AZ, PA, WI, and GA are looking at things like how can you have 70,000 more mail-in ballots than were sent out?
These audits are the key to getting things fixed in the White House.

Forum List

Back