Biden has Given us the Best stock Market of the 21st century

President Biden is also fixing Main Street with a $1.2 trillion Infrastructure investment
1635369596639.png

AHAHAHA!

Your tears make me happy

All you trash can do is riot at the Capitol and whine and cry like little children.

Amrica is booming like never before and you hate it, because Biden did it.

You care more about politics than America. Party over country in the GOP.

This is the best America has been since Bill Clinton.

Apparently someone needs to be given the same cognitive test that Biden's doctors refused to to give him.

Showing how lazy Trump is
He was unwilling to put the work and political capital to actually pass a bill.

Biden worked behind the scenes to work out compromises to craft a bipartisan bill that could pass.

A skill ”Donnie Dealmaker” lacked
The Vichy Repub shills did a side step. While the Prog politicians di a nazi party death march.

Apparently someone needs to be given the same cognitive test that Biden's doctors refused to to give him.

You mean the test where Trump bragged about being able to identify a Lion, a Rhino and a Camel?

1637850297404.jpeg

You mean the test where Trump bragged about being able to identify a Lion, a Rhino and a Camel?

View attachment 568246

Trump scored a perfect 30 out of 30 points on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.

But Biden's doctors would even let him take it. What does that say to you, when his own doctors think his cognitive abilities are so bad, they wouldn't even administer the test? That you president is an idiot?

Biden 'did not take cognitive test' with doc after Trump claimed he 'aced' exam

Trump's accomplishments were so poor that you need to give Trump credit for the accomplishments of our great scientists.

Trump did nothing to get the vaccine. ANy president would have done the same. All other leaders in other countries did the same.

The scientists at Moderna and Pfizer created the vaccine and Trump had nothing to do with it.

This is more proof of how failed Trump was as a president. trump had no real accomplishments so you need to give Trump credit for other people's work.
Ummm nO...what Trump did to get rid of the FDA red TAPE was unheard of for any medications...then you have TRump arranging for medical equipment to be manufactured here as Biden's puppet masters the chinese had bought up and were having it resold at a profit for them .

Trump scored a perfect 30 out of 30 points on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment.

But Biden's doctors would even let him take it. What does that say to you, when his own doctors think his cognitive abilities are so bad, they wouldn't even administer the test? That you president is an idiot?

Biden 'did not take cognitive test' with doc after Trump claimed he 'aced' exam
As an adult, if someone gave me a cognitive test where I had to connect the dots and identify a lion and a camel….
I would tell them to shove their stupid test up their ass

As an adult, if someone gave me a cognitive test where I had to connect the dots and identify a lion and a camel….
I would tell them to shove their stupid test up their ass

It's a standardized idiot test, and your "president" couldn't pass it. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

It's a standardized test, and your "president" couldn't pass it.

LOL

They only administer that test to retards and to Trump

Only the retards don’t brag about being able to identify a Lion

LOL

They only administer that test to retards and to Trump

Only the retards don’t brag about being able to identify a Lion

Once again, it's a standardized idiot test, and your "president" couldn't pass it. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao::21:

Forum List

Back