Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?
He is a lot smarter about it than you are.

He understand that if you have an annual family income of $100K a year after Biden stealing the election it will buy you what $80K would have bought you when Trump was President.

Biden has been a disaster for this country with massive inflation, high cost of energy, high interest rates and millions of goddam Illegals flooding into the country.

Why don't you Moon Bats just admit you made a mistake by backing this dumbass? Instead you act like idiots with your stupid denial and it makes you look like fools.

He understand that if you have an annual family income of $100K a year after Biden stealing the election it will buy you what $80 would have bought you when Trump was President.

Biden has been a disaster for this country with massive inflation, high cost of energy, high interest rates and millions of goddam Illegals flooding into the country.

Why don't you Moon Bats just admit you made a mistake by backing this dumbass? Instead you act like idiots with your stupid denial and it makes you look like fools.
And another aggressively ignorant Trumpster.

An adult of even AVERAGE intelligence would possess the temperamental capacity to know not to attack the opinions of someone who knows much, much more about a subject than they do.

You'll notice I don't insult YOU about whatever it is YOU do for living.

Hell, there must be a THOUSAND ways to clean a Slurpee machine.
You are a moron. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about basic economics. If somebody is paying you then they are also an idiot.

Reported on October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."
Here is an astonishing report

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

He understand that if you have an annual family income of $100K a year after Biden stealing the election it will buy you what $80K would have bought you when Trump was President.

Mac thinks that if you created a few part time crap jobs after you have destroyed millions of good paying jobs, that is a good sign for economy. What a loser.

I do have to say, my take down of his punk ass was epic. Did you note that he deleted his post that I destroyed? What a coward.

Yes, you people are profoundly emotional.

White Liberals More Likely To Have Mental Problems

According to Pew's research white liberals/Democrats are much more likely than their conservative/Republican peers to have been diagnosed with mental health problems.

Why Depression Rates Are Higher Among Liberals
Columbia researchers look at the politics of despair.

Where do I go to enter my epic takedown of Mac1958 in "The greatest forum responses ever" contest?

I reduced him to a quivering crying girl

Mac thinks that if you created a few part time crap jobs after you have destroyed millions of good paying jobs, that is a good sign for economy. What a loser.

I do have to say, my take down of his punk ass was epic. Did you note that he deleted his post that I destroyed? What a coward.
These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know anymore about Economics than they know about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

You would have to be a real confused dumbass to think that Joe Potatohead has ever been successful at anything, no less the economy.

I actually think they really know what a disaster Ole Potatohead has been but are simply too damn shitty to admit they made a mistake. They know it every time they go to the grocery store but they won't admit their stupidity on this forum.

Imagine how moronic they must have been in 2020 to vote against the best President of modern times for a clown like this Potatohead piece of shit? An idiot with a 46 year record of being wrong on everything. A dumbass whose previous boss told us to never underestimate his ability to screw things up.

Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz​

QUOTE: Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., joined 'The Bottom Line' to discuss President Biden's handling of the economy and its impact on American families.

OP COMMENT: BidenFlation and the tripled prices of gas and food, Bidenomics and its destruction of businesses and families, and democrats blather on about caring about the poor? The poor are the worst hit of all under this senile usurper.

Don't think so, because we were in a pretty crappy place before his election.
Not saying things are wonderful now,
Progress requires working together.

Forum List

Back