Biden going to raise tax on tobacco...so no one earning under $400k uses Tobacco?

It stinks, it is dangerous to those who smoke and those around him, it causes early death and a burden on our healthcare system.

Beer cause cirrhosis OTL, smoking grass stinks worse than the cheapest stogie, homosexuality causes early death as well.

Yet those items are praised and no one is trying to tax them out of existence (yet?)

Nobody is banning smoking….just making it socially and economically uncomfortable

It is working

When I used to travel for work I used to plan my flights through airports which had smoking lounges on the gate side of security>

Denver was the best, they had a bar in one terminal and a coffee house in the other terminal. Dulles used to be okay, but I hear they've got rid of the smoking lounges. Calgary, Salt Lake City, Vegas, Atlanta; they all had smoking areas set aside for the unclean masses...

;)

The promise was "no federal taxes" increased, liar.

This is most certainly a federal tax.

It all fits with the global agenda. The globalists want uniform pricing worldwide. EU, Canada, UK all pay exorbitant prices for cigarettes, gas and alcohol so that is where Biden is attacking. If the markets don't support the price increases, he'll increase them with taxes.

When I used to travel for work I used to plan my flights through airports which had smoking lounges on the gate side of security>

Denver was the best, they had a bar in one terminal and a coffee house in the other terminal. Dulles used to be okay, but I hear they've got rid of the smoking lounges. Calgary, Salt Lake City, Vegas, Atlanta; they all had smoking areas set aside for the unclean masses...

;)

in 1969, I once smoked on a flight from SF to Chicago. All of the seats had ashtrays on the arm rests. :auiqs.jpg:

Worry more about the always continued rise in drug & medical costs. these are have to haves.
If I want to smoke cigs or pot guess will have to pay more.
They're gonna tax medical weed down here in Mississippi. Gol darn it, they tax vodka to hell and gone already. The man is keeping me down!

Maybe they’re not so poor if they can piss away $600 a month on smokes.
Why is it anyone's business? What frivolous shit do you waste money on?perhaps that should be the target of doubling the tax. They we can all tell you to just stop whatever it is because your political overlords deemed it so.

Fucking ridiculous NIMBY bullshit

Worry more about the always continued rise in drug & medical costs. these are have to haves.
If I want to smoke cigs or pot guess will have to pay more.
Why should smokers pay any more taxes than people who partake in other unhealthy ventures. Quit trying to social engineer with taxes. It is all about control. You'll be happy when your "social credit score" says that you weren't a good citizen and they tax you out of your lifestyle because you don't meet their definition of a good citizen. Take the blinders off.

Forum List

Back